GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would love for us to find out that Rafe has a giant size Barirngton trust fund that we do not know about. Maybe Lucy can discover it, and do all she can to get her grubby hands back on it. I would love to see more layers of the scheming Lucy that we saw when she came back and partnered with Tracy for control of ELQ.

• Members

I have missed a couple of episodes. I am kind of shocked that AJ was okay with Michael and Brenda hooking-up. After all, Brenda was an almost sister to AJ and Jason. For a long time, the Qs treated her like one of their own.

Also, I love Sean Kanan, but he is looking super bloated lately. I wonder if he is drinking. It looks like beer weight.

• Members
IMO, that wouldn't be in character with who Lucy is today and has been for like the last 15 years. Stealing from a child? Her scheming against Tracy would be more in line with her, not trying to use and manipulate a minor

• Members

There is no way in hell Amanda Barrington and her clan did not leave money for Rafe. No way in hell. That's sheer plot.

Tracy going after it, however, and Lucy stepping up could be good story. But there's still much larger, deeper problems with Rafe as they present him onscreen.

• Members

Can't you see her do it out of desperation? To save Coco? Or maybe there is a more positive motivation, where she needs money to help somebody she loves... I just love when Lucy is stuck between a rock and a hard place. I love seeing her squirm. Lynn eats the scenery and excels at these scenes.

• Members

I agree, but they have done very little to tie him back to the Barrington family. He has to be in line for a big wind-fall. No one has talked about it. No one has braced the street rat that he may soon have all of his dreams come true (in 2-4 years tops when he is 18). This poor boy who has lived on the streets, going from one shelter to the other, never having the ability to dream or think about a life, may soon be capably of having. I would love to see this story. I would love to see how Rafe copes with this. How does he change? Will be turn his back on the Davis famiy? Will this be his undoing?

• Members

I like Felix and Sabrina... but there is too much Felix and Sabrina. Calm it down, pace their screen time and let viewers build some sympathy/ compassion for these characters.

I am loving Rafe/ Molly. Sorry TJ.

Kanan and Wright have way more chemstry than Benard and Wright. I hope she enjoys working with Aj, because I do enjoy watching them.

No Luke, Laura, or Scott. I wonder when we'll see them next.

• Members

They claimed the Barringtons cut Alison off a few months ago.

Whether or not that would have happened - I don't believe it would, for the record - they would never abandon Rafe.

• Members

What "Barringtons" were left other than Amanda. Allison's father is dead. I know he had a brother, but wasn't he villanous and written off too. I can not see Amanda abandoning her great grandson, even if Allison fell off the rocker.

• Members

Budget limitations? Have use actors witha guarantee versus these awesome recurring players.

As much as I despised Scott through most of his last 2 runs in Port Charles, I am loving seeing Kin Shriner back this go around. I love his times with Tracy. I would love for that romantic relaitonship to be explores.

Archived