GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maxie and nosy ass Ellie are still roommates? WHY!?? I don't get it at all.

This relish storyline is completely out of control.

LDnamLE.gif

I love MIlo's apartment. Is this the first time this set has been used?

KpU8djP.jpg

Nik's been looking pretty good

2z6b5g4.jpg

00250065-0000-0000-0000-000000000000_000

• Members

Oh dear... This gives me such dread. I don't wanna watch but then again I don't want horseflies cursing me out like she did my girl because I didn't watch for myself.

Me too. That's how I feel. With my actual gateway soap coming back, who needs this arrogantly bad crap?

• Members

Leave her alone! You know pregnancy makes a woman's memory go bonkers. She probably thought the Floating Rib was a church...

I know this is already months too late, but I wish someone would've questioned Maxie's ability to carry a baby -- not because of her heart, but because she weighs 3 pounds and looks it.

ETA: I love how Veronica gives Maxie a pregnancy storyline after Kirsten Storms returns from her medical leave after suffering from endometriosis.

• Members

"I already tried once, a long time ago. It was on Parris island. The relish became an obsession. Sure, I reported for duty and did my job. I mean, no one was the wiser. But I couldn't sleep. At night, I would sneak into the mess. Everything was Pickle Lila. Nothing else mattered. The closer I got to figuring it out, all the pickles and the spices, the closer I was to my brush into madness. Finally, my unit was deployed and I had to leave the mystery behind, unsolved."

mellow.png

I wonder what the actors think when they get their scripts and see sh-t like this.

Archived