GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not an SB fan, so it won't make a difference. I don't need Brenda's expression to be repulsed by some of the words coming out of her mouth. Begging Sonny to leave with her 5 minutes after blaming Carly for ruining her great love with Jax? That's not ridiculous to you?

• Members

^This^ person is missing the point. It had nothing to do with AJ saying it to Carly. ChitHappens felt that any man saying that particular line to any woman was uncalled for. Andrea stressed that fact numerous times while needlessly defending her own point of view of what she saw!

• Members

I felt the same. I didn't see this live and YouTube blocked it because the song was in copyright violation so I had to wait until Hulu uploaded the episode. I read a whole bunch of praise online about this number in the meantime and was eagerly awaiting the upload... only to be left underwhelmed and feeling, as you said, kinda uncomfortable for those two.

• Members

Brenda came across absolutely pathetic during this stint and Im glad to see her ass go. I wish Sonny had been more upset about her lie and what she did to Michael instead of kissing the tramp. Its too bad Carly didn't get to the airport in time to get in one last dig.

+1. Its absolutely ridiciulous!

• Members

I understand it, which is why I hate it. People are so ensconced in their own opinion. They take any opposing opinion as a personal affront. For instance, if I like Ron Carlivati and you don't for your own reasons, I feel, in an unspoken way, that you think less of me because you think poorly of something I like. Therefore, I get defensive and try to prove you're lesser than me because you have a different opinion that I do. It's all based out of insecurity projected onto someone else.

• Members

Brenda - botched return #( )? I've lost count.

So does Michael have a thing for Brenda now even though he can't account for any of the time with her? Why was he ok with being used to get back at his mother? He is just too damn vanilla.

Emme is really doing a good job. I don't blame Lulu for taking off. Dante is just too much, and she has to wonder what this guy is really like.

Why did we need to see Connie and Milo? No, seriously! I really want to know. I mean I ff but still!

It didn't take Sabrina long to become so cool and confident, did it? Drop dead, bitch!

Not sure why but Geary came off really stoned and I didn't buy one word out of his mouth today. This is the first time I've seen what some of you have been saying for quite some time.

Where's Anna?!

I hope Scottie takes Laura and leaves! The sooner, the damn better!

Stay tuned - tomorrow, on GH: Missed Opportunities

NOTHING HAPPENS!

• Members

Anything that could be remotely interesting about Sabine was ruined when she switched from Sabrina to this new person within a day. People should be worried about her. Kate/Connie who?

And if Felix can help Sabine turn Patrick so easily, Milo should be a piece of cake. I hate watching cute gay guys obsessing over a nobody's love life while they can't even get to bed with someone as naive as Milo. I really hope that they eventually end up together as Kish 2.0 (Melix? Filo? lol) and RC gets to tell the story he wanted on OLTL. Perhaps Britt will end up being their Stacy Morasco.

Anything that could be remotely interesting about Sabine was ruined when she switched from Sabrina to this new person within a day. People should be worried about her. Kate/Connie who?

And if Felix can help Sabine turn Patrick so easily, Milo should be a piece of cake. I hate watching cute gay guys obsessing over a nobody's love life while they can't even get to bed with someone as naive as Milo. I really hope that they eventually end up together as Kish 2.0 (Melix? Filo? lol) and RC gets to tell the story he wanted on OLTL. Perhaps Britt will end up being their Stacy Morasco.

Archived