GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I see attractive women with less or even totally unattractive men. Maxie wasnt drawn to Spienlli due to his sex appeal, she fell for him after bonding with him over losing georgie and the serial killer going after her. Ellie doesnt seem like the type of woman who would only date hot men.

If it is, thats clearly not the final product and either a picture of the picture run through an iphone program or... GH really has no budget left, lol.

• Members

Not sure if this bothered anyone else, but AJ's comment about Carly getting medicine for another STD was absolutely disturbing to me. I love the banter between the 2 and LW/SK have fantastic chem, but I cannot believe that was even an option. No man, under any circumstance, should say that to a woman. Absolutely disgusting and unacceptable! That wasn't funny at all - Carly or whomever, there are certain things that should not be said. Even if we look at the track record of the woman AJ is pursuing and his mother's past, I would not recommend any man saying that to a woman unless he was "burned" by that woman. Gross!

Emme did great yesterday. Dante, BTFO!

Maxie and Connie - Yeah, keep them in scenes. Easy to ff both.

The writing for Brenda is absolutely ridiculous! Carly is at fault for losing the wonderful relationship she had with Jax? Not gonna even blame Brenda for that one. Sorry, you had to go thru this again, Ms Marcil :(

• Members

The Brenda vs Carly thing could've been great and was for a moment. The issue, for me, is that while they touched upon what Carly has done by taking advantage of men and using them for her own plots, they have completely ignored the fact that Michael is a survivor of rape. They have Carly call her a pedophile for sleeping with Michael who is into his 20s now and have her say she took advantage of him, that he was vulnerable, that she abused him but they don't just go there and let Carly say she raped him, because IMO that would make her anger and rage less over the top and more understandable. Brenda doesn't know about that either, so she could find out about what happened to him and feel guilty about using him like this and come clean.

It just feels like they go out of their way to have Carly not say rape but allude to it and it bothers me.

• Members

I don't even think they alluded to it. I mentioned the rape last week and it bothers me that it was ignored. This would have been the perfect opportunity for AJ to find out to with Carly being so disgusted with his enthusiasm that she blurts it out. Missed opportunity

• Members

JP, this makes too much sense, so naturally, it won't happen. But I think they may be saving the rape for another day when they can really capitalize on it. Right now, it's not funny, so until FRon can make Michael's rape hilarious for the audience, we will have to wait.

Archived