GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am seeing GH being assassinated right before my eyes. Its sad just how pathetic every single storyline is. Name a good one bc I am at a lost for words.

Relish

Ugly Betty's makeover and Britt's pregnancy

Relish

Ellie trying to find out Maxie's secret

Relish

Lulu's amnesia

Relish

The new Connie trying to reclaim her life

RELISH

Where will Rafe boy live?

More relish

How ironic that GH is going downhill just as AMC and OLTL are coming back. I couldn't have timed It better myself. I think I just may drop this hour and let those two soaps take it all up

• Members

Lulu and Milo? Why would anyone think this would be the least bit entertaining?! Just a bad idea. It wasn't terrible or good - just nothing. And applause applause for Cheetwoood's acting because not only does he do a great job playing an idiot, he looks really stupid. The man exudes "Dumbo"!

If you've seen one amnesia story, you've seen 'em all! The person can't remember jack but how to get to the local bar and pick up someone! Good lawd!

Sean B - I cringed at that dialogue, and my only options are straw haired Alexis or Relish for this man? I swear FRon are out to get me because I can't even pick the lesser of the two evils here!

Three naked men before the first commercial break? Yeah, Frank was on double duty that day, probably did re-takes for no reason!

Not sure about anyone else, but that seemed like 2 1/2 hours WITH ff!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tune in tomorrow on GH: Missed Opportunities

Less than nothing happens!

JESUS, PLEASE TAKE THE WHEEL!!!!!

• Members

OMFG I. AM. DYING. I was geeking out in a bad way at this today and reliving it is even better! Like what in the !@#$%^&*], I couldn't believe this scene actually happened to me. Like it literally assaulted all of my senses.

I want Joel to eviscerate this on The Soup sooo badly! He can call it "The Unrequited Quench For Dill : A Soliloquy," starring Token Black Character That Has Nothing Better To Do/Say.

Archived