OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I enjoyed reading what JPL had to say. I never disliked Rex, though I did grow very weary of his schtick. But he was one of those familiar faces that you didn't realize you missed until they were gone. That said, I agree, there really was no place for him on the nuOLTL. And I sure as [!@#$%^&*] wouldn't want an open invitation for Gigi to come back with him, dear god!

• Members

That John Paul interview seemed kinda pathetic. If casting agents are telling him he isn't good enough, what is he doing about it? He seemed defeated, but he needs acting classes. Is it any surprise we haven't seen him or Farah Fath? They are typical mediocre soap actors who get overhyped to death when they are merely decent and need ENDLESS acting classes. He has some charisma, just needs to really work on his craft. You can tell when actors are training because you can see the improvement.

I also don't understand the thing with Tuc. Are they really just besties? On one hand I feel he must be straight because who would really care if he's gay at this point?

• Members

I've heard a number of different things about JP from people who know him. But they all say he's a nice guy who isn't intentionally duplicitous in any way. I do think he never wanted to go to L.A. and that the drive isn't really in him. That was clear from what little I saw of that terrible reality show he did with Farah Fath.

• Members

On Dirty Soap he always seemed to think One Life would stay on & Farah was like its done move on & that was summer 2011 when he still had work to film

I believe they were still filming DS when PP came on Board with AMC& OLTL. I got the impression in later eppys of DS that he may have regreted not staying with OLTL

He truly misses OLTL by his comments of signing a lifer deal if the soap ever returned

Farah always seemed like Yoko Ono to me with JP. Like she was running his life

Archived