OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A couple months ago Michael Logan was sniffing that he "never drank the Kool-Aid" on these shows. Suddenly he's all hyped up about the TOLN soaps?

It's a little curious, is all I'm saying, as was hearing that the beautiful sets had not been demolished as I'd thought. I do wish Debbi Morgan would submit. She would run the table AFAIC. And I've talked about Kelley Missal at length.

• Members

I didn't pay the least bit of attention to this Michael Logan until recently so I definitely cannot speak on that comment that he made, except 'what a flake!'

I agree with you about Debbi, though, I understand her position but she should get an acknowledgement for her work. She was a big part of the reason why AMC 2.0 was at times, so compelling.

I hope Kelly Missal will submit herself, it will be a huge disappointment if she were not to.

• Members

Kelley Missal was much better on Prospect Park than she was on OLTL's ABC run. Dani came across as much more realistic. I would love to see all of the submissions from OLTL and AMC. Lindsay Hartley was a lot better on AMC than she was on Passions or DAYS.

• Members

From OLTL I could see submissions from

Kelley Missal-Dani

Corbin Bleu-Jeffrey

Jerry Ver Dorn-Clint

Erika Slezak-Viki

Florencia Lozano-Tea

Kassie Depavia-Blair

Robert Gorrie-Matthew

Amber Skye Noyes-Michelle

Now not saying they will get noms or all deserve them. Just who I could see nominating themselves

• Members

SOAP FANS! I'm happy to announce that, starting today, I'm going to be an official contributor to the @SoapOperaNetwrk!

Check out my first @SoapOperaNetwrk article, "Two Years Later: A Look Back at ABC's 'One Life to Live'"! http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2014/01/two-years-later-a-look-back-at-abcs-one-life-to-live #OLTL

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Interesting tweets from Robin Strasser:

OK-I'll step IN it:) I signed a #PPP contract for a full year! When they "shelved" #OLTL pending lawsuits w/ #ABC I did NOT think: cancelled

SHELVED doesn't mean CANCELLED. Vet me w/dictionary-W/guarantee of a # of weeks work during a year-I worked 11 until "SHELVED" stay tuned...

NAIEVE is not a word often applied to me LOL but I want #OLTL #AMC to be REVIVED & STAY THAT WAY! SUE ME:) & if I've mis-stepped-they WILL:)

I RESPECTFULLY requested to be paid the balance of my 1YR contract on or about 2/14 if production didn't resume. #PPP sed w/due respect: NO

I LOVE #PPP OR any entity that goes the DISTANCE:) for #OLTL #AMC :) I'd go recurring if #ABC gets smart again LOL I'm so smart I'm stupid:)

Back to conclude point: Legally #PPP has in their contract the term: ceases production. Ergo: shelved='s no dough for many:( shelf=cancelled

Does this mean "give up"? or start hunting down meanies? I'm too exhausted & chubby for that:) But I remain BIG on #SOAPS & FANS who LOVE'em

Archived