OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Fritz was a stage manager on the shows

Spent the day in CT yesterday - packing up my office. Lights are being taken down and the sets dismantled. AMC & OLTL are done for the year and certainly done at CFC.

However, Prospect Park has not cancelled the shows (as much of the press has reported) - but merely back burnered them for the time being. A new year is just weeks away, filled with new hope and promise.

I mean Mitch Lawrence, James Stenbeck and numerous others came back from the dead multiple time, perhaps our beloved shows will too. Thanks for all your support and stay tuned....

• Members

Thank you John.

I never trusted actors for BTS info. Half the cast of DS claims that it was aired Live not to mention Susan saying Agnes went to guiding light when it was failing on the ratings on NBC and her creative talent of bringing the show to number 1 is what got ABC's attention.

So I really don't think Debbie is correct.

• Members

I do feel thats what Debbi was told by her manager . Truthfully, contracts with talent crew, unions and studio expire soon if some already havent already done so. PP cant hold on t the actors until the shows came back. So I take it more as we are releasing the actors and If and when this returns we will contact you.

• Members

When the show comes back next year he'll be naked on Day One.

That's right, laugh! No, I really have no idea if the show will ever come back. But I stand by my assertion that no less than a mass execution of the cast would prove to me OLTL is gone for good this time. It's like the Terminator. We'll see it again in some way, however small.

• Members

Carolyn talking to Sonia about how SOD should havve been the vessel o promote these shows and Sonia agreeing, Yuckers.

SOD is Bleh now. Maybe they shoulda talked to Mimi Torchin or the welove soap dudes, Errol & MF. That would have been a good balance. IMO all the others would have not been fair to PP and the shows.

Archived