OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was darkly hilarious to see all the fashion plate AMCers and their PYTs vamping all over that drawing room and bedroom, and then the camera cuts to Andrew and Kelley Missal looking like they just went out for some [!@#$%^&*] wings. I hope that was either before or after their shoot.

• Members

Can't wait to see our younger casts group shot. KM and AT were dressed casual to say the least. I hope they do something with nu Matthew's hair

AT may be legal and hot but I don't want to see him in love scenes just yet.

• Members

That's not what I meant, no, and I hope no one goes there because it's so tired. I believe Errol when he says they're keeping the OLTL shoot secret because of some cast on the premises. I suspected Roger Howarth would be there if Eden Riegel was - they are both launch castmembers for AMC and OLTL at the very least - and if it's true TSJ is as well that's something I would want to keep a lid on for a few weeks. Not to mention whoever else might surprise us.

• Members

9 pages in and I finally post on my favorite soap coming back? What a horrible fan I am tongue.png.

Well, all I want is Fiona back and James DePaiva doing nude scenes. I don't ask for much. wink.png

Also: Kelley Missal looks just like Allison Williams (Marnie from Girls). She could play her sister on that show.

Archived