OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL! I was working on it but I wasn't satisfied with it. I'll change it soon but I'm considering taking Rama and Shawn out. I tried adding Vimal and I was running out of space cause my dumbass didn't create a wide enough document and I don't know how to copy layers to a new one without merging them into one photo first.

Yeah but at the same locale? Unlikely.

• Members

laugh.png I forgot you hate her

Well no, the rest of the cast will have stylish solo shots too I'm sure. Not only that but we won't have a Bo/Nora picture. And shooting it in such a classy locale makes it hard for taking equally attractive shots of people that may be added to the cast later. How far is this place from the studio? Maybe they plan to do all their photo shoots there.

• Members

I don't understand why they would do a OLTL cast shoot without the full cast. If HBS is off shooting fuckin' Venice (you've got to be [!@#$%^&*] kidding me about that [!@#$%^&*], BTW, just when I thought Crystal Chappell had reached her ceiling for antagonizing me; and why the !@#$%^&*] does that Plan 9 from Outer Space crap take precedence?) and they haven't cast a few characters, why not wait?

Archived