OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Members

I'm just glad JPL isn't returning. The last decade of OLTL was wall to wall Rex and Natalie, with Roxy (then later Gigi, Stacy, Schuyler and Shane) throwing gasoline on it. It's bad enough Natalie is returning, I'm glad the other Balsom's are currently MIA and hope it stays that way.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

John-Paul Lavoisier and Farah Fath did in fact break up and I wouldn't be surprised if John-Paul Lavoisier makes a return with a recast of Gigi and a possible recast of Shane.

In the February 11, 2013, Soap Opera Digest it is stated that Fath and Lavoisier have quietly split, but remain friends. Source: Wikipedia

• Members

I'm praying he doesn't. Llanview doesn't need Rex, Gigi, or Shane. They got their happily ever after so they can stay off screen. There are better characters to bring back. Kevin, Joey (sans Kelly), Rachel, CJ, Sarah, River, Frankie/Leslie (Max's twins), and Adrianna come to mind. Adrianna, CJ, Sarah, Rcahel, and River would be perfect additions to the 20s and 30s set.

There are better characters to bring back. Kevin, Joey (sans Kelly), Rachel, CJ, Sarah, River, Frankie/Leslie (Max's twins), and Adrianna come to mind. Adrianna, CJ, Sarah, Rachel, and River would be perfect additions to the 20s and 30s set.

• Members

I do wonder if the Billy casting is a new role or for Joey. I heard that both Chris Mckenna (Joey, 1990-93) & Kirk Geiger (Kevin, 1992-94) expressed that they would be open to returning.

I also hope Dorian's duaghter, Cassie played by Laura Bonarigo returns and yeah bring back River but not Matthew Twining. Also would Love CJ, Leslie & Frank back too.

• Members

Yes he was, and underused (of course.) Oh well he has a pretty strong theatre and singing career now, so (funny he was in the filmed live Rent final performance with Renee Goldsberry). But he was the "good guy" (even though I think he was meant to have had a big drug problem--I don't remember too much except that he had a mean dad in like two scenes) and Rex was the "bad boy" or something. Just like when Jen was with that horrible Priest Joey recast but sleeping with... was it Rex again?

Archived