OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My thoughts exactly.

As for "why not wait?", I think they're just eager to get something concrete out there and the fans (as seen here) have been ravenous, begging for solid proof that this thing is a go. I personally don't mind if the pictures are "incomplete". We are looking at an AMC cast picture sans Susan Lucci for Chrissake, I can get past it.

• Members

Oh, let's just be real, Venice films whenever Crystal Chappell is still able to hold her head up and pronounce consonants that day. It still should never have been allowed to interfere with this.

I understand the expediency rationale and I really, really look forward to the shoot. I just would like there to be a shoot with the full OLTL cast, which appears to be what AMC has.

• Members

Blah I don't want see Destiny play second fiddle to Dani again. That triangle was so one-sided. It was obvious Destiny was going to lose. If PP wants to pair Matthew/Dani I hope they leave Destiny out of it.

I think a Destiny/Matthew/Jeffrey triangle is more likely.

Dani will probably have a new teen brought on for her.

I wouldn't mind an eating disorder story with Destiny. One of her first scenes was her saying she didn't want to be a stick living on licorice and laxatives.

• Members

+1 I don't get why the OLTL shoot couldn't wait till after they started filming when probably 100% of the cast would be there. Maybe they'll do another one for both with full casts

I was thinking about this earlier, it's possible, especially since both will shoot in the same place lol

• Members

I'm sure they're going to explore Matthew and Destiny in some tortured way or another. I would not be at all surprised if they are the root-for couple, but who knows. They looked cute together for that handful of seconds.

I'm pretty sure it's wrong of me to wonder if they got Andrew Trischitta's shirt off too like some of those half-dressed AMC kids, even if he is legal now.

I'm sure they will eventually make mention of it.

Archived