OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Erika looks great in the dress. It's nice they didn't have her in something matronly. I'd change the hair but I like the dress.

I like Tuc Watkins' look too. I hope this might mean the character won't be as clownish.

• Members

Blair and Natalie are lezzing out with Clint throwing money at their feet.

It's a shame if Robin was ill as I'd heard. I would've loved to see her there. I hope they'll reassemble the full cast for something like this when OLTL begins production, or at least 'shop 'em in.

• Members

I feel so bad but I didn't even realize Robin Strasser wasn't at the photo shoot. Whoops. LOL. Probably because AMC got the most focus in the video clip that's been circling, I guess.

I'm kinda disappointed now. Damn. Would have loved to see her all done up with everyone else.

• Members

I didn't think anything would keep her away short of the Black Plague. This is Robin Strasser we're talking about.

But if they did hold back some "secret" castmembers and HBS wasn't there (I still can't believe she was busy playing YouTube dress-up with Crystal [!@#$%^&*] Chappell) I expect they'll put 'em in at some point.

Archived