OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Members

I do hope we get something with Robin. It would be nice to see her wearing some version of the 80s getups. She never even really got to wear those as Dorian because Rauch, as Marlena de la Croix put it, dressed her in Ronald McDonald getups.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I now wish they just waited for the OLTL cast shot but whatevs lol, nothing I can do about it. Glad to see who we saw anyway. They all looked amazing which makes me sad after watching them for so long on OLTL (and AMC) and wondering why they are made to look like [!@#$%^&*] half the time.

And Vee, I'm kinda with ya on HBS playing dressup with Crystal Chappell. I get she had a previous commitment, to each their own, I'm not losing any sleep over this (and frankly, to be fair, OLTL wasn't scheduled to start taping until March 11th, so I doubt HBS was like "oh well bitches I'm doing Venice" screw them) but yeah, it does seem ... sigh ... just bad timing LOL

• Members

Blair is in a love triangle with Natalie and Clint. Now that would be a new story…That said I'm not sure if Natalie or Clint would get out the shotgun on the other.

Matthew is torn between Tea and her daughter Dani.

David, Cutter, Destiny and Viki are in an polyamorous pairing.

Poor Bo likes to watch all the insanity…and doesn't get any on his own. While Jack is just happy to be there as a randy teenager.

• Members

Oh, I liked those outfits. It's racy! These shows need attention. It's got nothing on all those AMC kids falling all over each other in the teen shot. The OLTL kids will be on top of the bar ass-over-teakettle with Andrew in a bowtie and shorts.

Archived