OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, yeah, that was about 20 seconds.

The OLTL shot looks just great. Laura Harrier is adorable. A darker tone/feel, at least in the visual, than AMC. I wonder who they're keeping out of the ET shots and where they would go.

• Members

That's Robert Gorrie over there by Florencia, making me suddenly wish for a Tea/Matthew cougar storyline.

I love the retro sequined [!@#$%^&*] on Kelley Missal and Erika.

I wish Errol would tell us if they hid the mystery people away from Entertainment Tonight.

The hair has been nice and all for the last...two years...really, it looks fine but I'm ready for KDP to change her hairstyle again.

• Members

It could, but as I said in the AMC thread, I really doubt it. I think Vee mentioned how it ooks more like those Aaron Spelling photo shoots where they just drapped people together who look pretty in the photo. The writers weren't there placing people, and I suspect the photographer did most of it himself--I am sure they wanted to keep some of the major cast more central, but storywise--I doubt it. Still, I can imagine TON of fan speculation already on the level of "What?? They are setting up [name here] and [name here] as a COUPLE?? WTF!! They've ruined my show," already. :)

Archived