AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Webmaster

Daniel Covin Is ‘All My Children’s' Hunter of Pine Valley High!

Note: Soap Opera Network has brought on former ABC Soaps In Depth reporter Kambra Clifford as a contributor.

Here's one of her first pieces: Pine Valley Buzzes With New Life!

See also: ‘General Hospital’s’ Ingo Rademacher Joins the Cast of ‘Dancing With the Stars'

• Members

I'll always associate Gangnam Style with my 2012 World Champion SF Giants, the fans rocking AT&T Park every seventh inning stretch! Even our broadcasters did it (very badly) at the World Series victory parade! The start of the Giants' title defense and AMC's new beginning means I'll never forget this April! :)

• Members

I just want the Harlem shake to go away!!!! It makes me so sick and it's the most embarrassing that I've ever seen.

Jealous! Have fun! Ask them what kind of stories they would like to see for their characters on Prospect Park. You can also ask them how they reacted when Prospect Park was announced again when so many people gave up at that point.

It's too bad the actor that played Jack on OLTL couldn't be recast but I'm not sure if even a good actor could make that character work. Dani/KM isn't that much better.

• Members

Paos Revolution: Update on Harlem Shake- this was done on set today. Several actors took pictures and videos but they have been since been asked to not share. These videos provide looks at the new sets. These are things that they want to control how to release. If at some point the ok is given to share the video we will make sure that we provide you the link right here

:( :( :(

Archived