AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Miss Debbi is a very happy camper! :) Read these Tweets (@damedebbi920) from bottom to top:

All ur pics, posters & congrats have just about brought tears to my eyes. You're all right. U fought long & hard & your voices were heard!!!

And 2 U fans I want 2 say U all made this happen, & our thank you will be to bring you our very, very best. You will be in 4 quite a treat!

2Day we will be doing a huge cast photo shoot along with our fearless, remarkable creator, Agnes Nixon...

I can't count how many times we've been told by our wonderful EP & Prospect Park that they just want us all to B happy Bcuz that will make 4 a better show...& the whole vibe & energy at the studio knowing we're all in this 2gether 2B a success is like nothing we've ever felt B4...

And we've never, ever been treated so well by our bosses! We've had the most nutritious breakfast and lunches catered for us and everyone going above & beyond making sure we're "all"comfortable and have everything we need, not just a select few...

Prospect Park has gathered the creme de la creme of yesteryear, bringing back so many of our NY crew & placing our beloved Ginger Smith at the helm as EP! Prospect Park has elated us all by being dogged in bringing this all to fruition...

I never want to wake up from this dream! The last (2) days have been long and exhausting, but the best experience ever on "AMC"!!!

• Members

Do you watch Spartacus? Have you seen their closing credits for this season? They are akin to your banner, with the characters as sort of "cut-outs" that glide across the screen. Like a much more sophisticated and three-dimensional looking version of GH's current credits. At any rate, I think it would be a cool look for either AMC or OLTL.

Archived