AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ICAM! I loved Project Orpheus because it fit into the structure of the show very well with all the characters David had saved over the years and it corrected some of the worst mistakes McT & Pratt had made.

I think I read somewhere on this board that Ginger Smith was with AMC for about 20 years and worked her way up through various positions backstage eventually becoming a supervising producer. I'd like to hear her vision, too.

• Members

Writing may suck, but when one couple that is awfuly written dominates the show and the worst written stories then yes, they can be blamed.

Dont even try and act like Sonny, Carly & jason were not blamed. While not taking 100% of the blame, they got just as much as zendell do.

• Members

OLTL question:

Do the writers feel any extra pressure coming off such a successful tenure for OLTL? Especially since the writing staff is completely different from the one before. How will their OLTL differ from the style that Ron Carlivati wrote?

And a question for both is if they will have any regular outdoor shooting? Both shows had it towards the end of their ABC run (and it looks good on both shows). Also, will there be any outdoor standing sets?

• Members

Updates from Eden Riegel and Kassie DePaiva:

Eden has arrived in CT!

Eden Riegel@edenriegel

Strange to walk into AMC 2.0 and not recognize (or be recognized by) a single soul. Don't you people know who my mother is?!

Eden Riegel@edenriegel

@KassieDePaiva It's a date!

Eden Riegel@edenriegel

Boo! pic.twitter.com/FDb8lkK7MA

Eden Riegel@edenriegel

Ahhhh. An oasis after a long flight. #redeye #eastcoastbaby pic.twitter.com/CLozB4Q185

Kassie DePaiva@KassieDePaiva

@edenriegel I hope I see you today

Archived