AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A close to realistic date of when the shows will be available online. We don't even have that yet.

Since so many of the AMC crew is back, is it mainly AMC crew behind the scenes or are there some OLTL peeps also...(are the directors for AMC also doing OLTL for example, are they sharing camera/sound, editing, hair/makeup people?)

• Members
Questions for Agnes, HWs, and Producers:
How do you feel about moving from an hour format to a half-hour format?
Why did you choose to fast forward 5 years?
What plans are in place in the event that Susan Lucci, Alicia Minshew, Michael E. Knight and others are ready to return?
How far out are your story projections? 3 months? 6 months? 1 year?
How many guaranteed episodes does each show have?
What difficulties have you run into attracting top talent (both on camera and behind the scenes) to the show, given that you are now in Connecticut?
Many fans are still confused as to how they can access these shows. What kind of marketing and promotions are you planning?

• Webmaster

Not sure if Spike will be appearing on AMC yet...they might be waiting for Alicia (Kendall) to be available before he debuts.

Or I could be wrong and have to correct my non-reporting 89% ass....

;)

Not sure if I've gotten any OLTL questions....bring them on, people.

• Members

Errol, can you ask if there are any plans to bring Alex or Roxy back to Llanview? Or maybe Max? They totally should since Roger might be back at GH and Kassie is on board.

Can you ask what the story plans are for Blair and Tea with or without Todd on canvas?

And you best be asking BOTH shows about the plans for the openings or I'm gonna whoop yo ass! :lol:

OMG look at my post. Me and you are on point tonight.

• Members

With the OLTL gang does it feel like a weird high school reunion with so many people returning?

Also since they haven't taped anything there are a lot of questions for the OLTL group that can't be asked...like compare taping shorter shows...or what are the scripts like (generally) without giving away spoilers.

What kind of jump if any OLTL will have in comparison to AMC? Will it be 5 years, will it be less, will it not be mentioned?

Will their be any crossover potential between the shows?

• Members

Yes, I'd like the answer to that as well - crossovers between AMC and OLTL, not just GH and OLTL seem like a good idea. They used to do it all the time. Best to just gloss over AMC's timeline and say their finale happened for them in, say, 2008.

• Members

You're good, Errol. I'm pretty sure he won't be appearing yet as that would be casting-call worthy (unless he's going to be 12 or under). Re: Spike discussion. We had just been discussing "tween Erica Kane" and the conversation went from the female Kanes to a potentially gay and fabulous Spike.

Yes. That.

Archived