AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Members

Eric Nelsen: Just got done filming a Harlem shake video with my awesome #AMCcast! You guys are going to lose it when you see it...#youtube#upcoming

I cannot f'ing wait. LOL!

Oh BTW he finally announced his news :P

Well it's official...ill be playing A.J. Chandler in @allmychildren! So happy to be apart of such an incredible show!! #prospectpark #AMC

Looking forward to continuing the Chandler legacy

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Let me think.

Ask Agnes if she is tired of people asking weather or not SuLu will be back. JK (Well, sort of kidding)!

Ask the crew if they can give you any details on the new openings. I would really like to know if they are going to use the same music or if it is a title card. Also, I would like to know if they can release it before the show airs.

I would like to know how much influence Agnes is having on the series.

I would like to know if Agnes plans on rebuilding or reintroducing some old school characters like Mark/Ellen Kelly/Linc Chuck/Donna.

I would like you to through out if it were possible for Carol Burnett to go on the show on a consistent capacity.

I want to know if the Glam-O-Rama will be back. I would love it if Verla and Opal ran it together. I would also like to know if Dorothy Lyman can come back as a relative for Opal and have her run the glam-o-rama with Opal. Ideally, I would like Dixie, Verla, Opal, and a cousin of Opal to run it.

Ask if Nina and Daisy can come back.

• Members

I'm wondering if there will be new official pictures for families, characters, full cast. I'm also curious about the sets, and how they will look. My other thing is I wonder if there will be product placement and such within the show or just the music sponsorship, which we already know about.

For Errol are you meeting everyone at the same time or will it be separate interviews/panels?

Archived