AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay I keep seeing people saying this and I remember it was speculated early on but did PP ever confirm there would only be four episodes a week?

Also I am pretty sure in the press release they sent out it stated there would 5 episodes a week?!!?!? Anybody got any concrete info on this?!!? Errol......

• Members

Yes, I was remembering correctly, they did say there would be 5 new episodes each week in the press release they sent out.

Starting this spring, viewers can stream the beloved serial dramas "All My Children" and "One Life to Live" on the free Hulu.com service and the Hulu Plus subscription service. New 30-minute episodes of "All My Children" and "One Life to Live" will be introduced each weekday.

• Members

http://soaps.sheknows.com/latestnews/id/30993/Soapscom_Exclusive_Interview_Prospect_Parks_Jeff_K/

"There will be four 30 minute episodes a week, Monday through Thursday, with five minutes of commercials. The advantages of this being advertisers will pay more for online viewing, which will reach more people. Details for Friday's episodes are still in the works but are planning to be a recap of sorts, containing special interviews and footage. "They're still being worked out," stated Kwatinetz. "

• Members

Thanks John! Okay so in the press release I just posted are they trying to spin it that since it's a recap with "special interviews and footage" it will technically "new". Either that or they are not counting Friday as a "weekday" (blink.png)

Anywho ...that makes me a bit sad. sad.png But I'm still so overly grateful for getting my shows back... so I won't complain!

Archived