Y&R February 2013 Discussion

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am enjoying the Leslie and Tyler story. Clearly, the father is innocent and Wheeler killed their mother.

I have no idea what the style the Ranch is supposed to be, but is nice and bright. I have got to say that it looks like the home of a middle class family, not a billionaire like Victor. Nikki looked lovely in that red dress, but again that music at the end is terrible.

Does Kyle remember that Nikki killed his mother? And that guy is bad actor. He was cringeworthy throughout the episode and even worse in that final scene with Jack and Abby.

I hate to say it, but the Victor/Abby scene was very sweet. I can believe EB really likes MR. I like Noah so much. He deserves better than Adriana.

For a cynic, I am such a sap. I choke up whenever Cassie is brought up.

• Members

I agree that Wheeler is the killer.. or at least, had something to do with their mother's death.

I think I read somewhere that EB was really looking forward to MR coming back and that he enjoyed working with her.

I believe Cassie's death was the final nail in the coffin in regards to Sharon's sanity. I'm still waiting for the promised repair of Sharon's character that Josh Griffith was stating was under-way.. must be some delays with permits.

• Members

I couldn't agree more and Nick is my favorite character on the show. (I know....I know....that makes me an idiot. LOL). But seriously, the show would do well to take all of those characters off the front burner for a long while.

• Members

I agree, It's too bad that all the actors that look like they would have been perfect as the children of these legacy characters, at least IMO are all on my other favorite shows which are not soap operas LOL....they are all better actors too.

You know something, I'm beginning to think that they should have cast Robert Adamson as Scotty. I guess because I am still slightly turned off by the age difference of him and Morrow, but I just think it would have been more logical for him to play Lauren's son instead....he is after all more close to 30.

Archived