Y&R February 2013 Discussion

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had no idea that there were rumors about MG going to GH. Don't know why anyone would think that. He is not Steve Burton with no acting talent or acting prospects outside the soaps.

Yep, Michael visited Paul and Christine at their apartment to tell her that he was resigning and to offer her his job, then Paul and Chris made out.

• Members

Yes, they got rid of them completely. Nothing was used since December... And all sets have been rearranged to have the new camera angles. The show looks and sounds like a mess, IMO.

The stories/dialogue are decent to good, though. Lauren/Carmine is the hottest thing to happen to this show in forever.

Dee was talking about Paul's office...

• Members

Yes, I really think the writing is decent (nothing sensational but the show is watchable) but you can feel the JFP touch a lot (sets, music). She got rid of some of what makes Y&R the show it is (FOJ are invading behind the scenes :( )

• Members

So Wheeler killed mama Michaelson or Rogan I should say. I wonder will Leslie and Tyler's father be brought on. I don't want his eventual release from prison to happen offscreen, Neil and Leslie are a snooze.

So the coffeehouse has no customers. I guess they got tired of coming in for a cup of coffee and hearing Kevin and Chloe whine incessantly about lack of money. I truly need Chelsea to tumble on down some stairs. Spare me all her spazzing out over the baby, Adam, and Sharon.

The new ranch sucks. What is with all the beige colors? I hate where the stairs and fireplace are too. This house doesn't fit Victor and Nikki at all.

• Members

It's the most tiniest set next to Paul's shoe box "apartment", IMO. I start to wonder that all those new camera angles, re-arranged sets are due to the fact so that can fit more sets on the sound stage. If that WERE the case, I would be willing to be less picky about it. Not much though. LOL

Archived