Y&R February 2013 Discussion

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL Phyllis wsnt goin to kill Tim, she was gonna do a "Danny circa 1994" so she wouldnt have sex with him, oh the irony!

And NO, it has ever been shown or stated that Phyllis killed Sasha, that was a normal Bell move, keeing it very ambigious, I think he did the same with Michael and that girl he was in love with back in de day. MAB did the same with Adam/Hightower and Victor/Walter Palin

• Members

Is Y&R really a soap opera because I cannot tell. Alex and Carmine were the only redeeming part of today's show. They are so hot!!! It is hard to make a choice between the two, but I am going with Alex because I love the earring and I want him to woo me in Spanish. Yummy. He cannot have a love scene soon enough. I still cannot believe that Tyler has only taken his shirt off once and has not slept with anyone as yet. What kind of soap opera is this when all these hot men never take their shirts off?

I forgot, as usual I hated that final song in that montage. Y&R just has the worse music.

• Members

Oooo, yummy Carmine is in the promo. Now if only, they would add Alex and Mason. Again, Y&R has all these delicious looking younger men (excluding Burton) and they hardly ever take off their shirts or have hot steamy sex.

In my version of Y&R, Alex is stripping and whispering all sorts of sexy seductive salacious things to me in Spanish.

Seriously, half naked men is the least I deserve for skimming through this absolutely sucky excuse for a soap opera daily.

• Members

Aging Summer up to 18 years for this romance with Kyle takes away the forbidden aspect of the story. So why do it? One of the reasons that the J.T./Colleen's romance was so intense and forbidden that she was only 15 and he was an 18 year old player causing her parents to have genuine concerns. I suppose the Abbott/Newman conflict will cause some drama for Kyle and Summer, but I am not impressed by either actor. I guess, we will see how it plays out.

Archived