Y&R February 2013 Discussion

• Members

Notice at the end how Jess says 'We were a super couple'? Maybe it's nothing, a turn of the phrase; however, I get the feeling that Jess realizes she and Kay are more window dressing than any super couple these days. I remember Jess saying she would only come back for really good stories, or something to this effect.

MAB gave Jess the worst stories but I still watched because Jill is my favorite character. I get the feeling that JFP has no real investment in Jill or Catherine for that matter. Maybe CBS likes Walton and that is why she got the interview. Hopefully, she will be kept around for years to come.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't believe in wasting my money, but I am tempted to buy a brush and ship it to Amelia Heinle. Her hair is an abomination! Why does she persist in walking around like she was caught in a tornado?! It makes it worse that I watch the lovely perfectly coiffed Heather Tom on B&B, while we are stuck with that hot mess.

Those promos by Shemar and Michael are very cool. Feels like ages since both of them were on the soaps. Not the most talented actors around, but I am glad that they are doing well.

• Members

Everything with that woman is either mediocre or downright bad. Her hair looks horrific, oh it used to be worse. Her acting is horrible and bland, oh it is actually better than it used to be. Seriously, it is does not seem like asking much that she look in the damn mirror before she goes on set and brush her damn hair! It is the least that a talentless actress like her can do.

After my outburst above, clearly that is not true. But I am trying to stay out of her personal life because I am in pure hate mode where her portrayal of Victoria is concerned. If I go there now, I will cross all sorts of lines.

• Members

The hair people take care of AH locks. They are trying to give her some sort of trendy/wannabe hipster-lite style with her hair and retro house. Personally, I think she looks fine for that type of urban rich girl. MAB was all about making Y&R 'hip' with Daniel's art shows, Billy living in a trailer drinking PBR and Jimmy's bar. These efforts at 'style' were about all MAB was good for considering she sourced her work out to PR, HS and who ever else was around.

I know you all love Heather Thom but AH is fine in the role. She also is far more attractive--face and body.

Archived