Y&R February 2013 Discussion

• Members

I am loving the anguish of the Cane/Lilly and Lauren/Michael fans on SOC. I am hoping that both couples are crushed by infidelity and their fans go cray cray. Watching them lose their damn minds will make these stories even more entertaining. LOL!

BTW, I refuse to use smash names for those pathetic couples.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh doesn't it just warm your heart? LOL, I love all the spazzing. Falling apart cause their couples aren't unique and special anymore. Oh damn well. Carmine's sexy azz pushing all up on Lauren was hot and so was their kiss. Hell I wish I could see the continuation of that kiss but can't.

I just can't get into the DAN triangle though. Dylan and Nick are too similar. Avery seems more like a sister to both imo. I dunno, I think she needs an older love interest.

So Abby and Alex flirt huh. He needs some action too and I'm not surprised they're going with Abby. There's no one else.

• Members

I want Alex with Chloe to save her from Kevin, but I like the potential of pairing Alex with Abby who is a far more central character. I hope this is the beginning of the end of this dumb money story, but I have my doubts. Is the actress playing Adriana on contract? I like Noah a lot and think he is one of the bright spots. However, he should have a much better story and a better love interest.

• Members

Haven't seen Friday's episode yet -- but Thursday had some good scenes with Phyllis and Summer, and Nikki and Jack. I have been loving Nikki more than ever recently -- MTS is such a star that it pops off screen. And Jack's friendship with her has been good to watch. I loved how she felt she could only confess to Jack first.

• Members

ohmy.png Hush yo mouth!

I swear, if JG/JFP ever bring back that mealy-mouthed, stoned, walking Sominex, I will have zero respect for them. Right now I have some, which is more than I ever had for JFP on GH. I feel like they do want to listen to the audience, have a mostly positive relationship with the viewers. Zima represents everything corrupt and rotten about MAB's reign when she totally ignored viewer feedback. I mean, I don't enjoy Lane but I get that there is a core fanbase out there for this pairing. I get it. I get that there is a Michelle Stafford fanbase. But you cannot tell me that there were people calling up CBS to tell them "More, more! We want more Yvonne Zima!" No way. No how.

• Members
:lol:

They won't. Sony and CBS wanted her gone basically the entire time she was there. In the end, they forced MAB to get rid of her but she snuck her back in later (and was still mystified when Sony/CBS and the Bells ousted her :rolleyes:).

Though I have to say I didn't mind her in her last few weeks. Maybe she would've done better as a more sustainable character.

Archived