Y&R February 2013 Discussion

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Given how Billy and Mac were aged crazily by their recasts, I would have bought MCE as Colleen after all that audition occurred 6 years ago and she would have been much younger. If nothing else, MCE is a much better actress than Adrianne Leon (who I like). TL would have had a better acting partner.

• Members

Adrianne Leon was perfection as Traci and Brad's daughter. She had good chemistry with them as well. I wouldn't have liked MCE in that role. I just don't see her as an actress who fits on Y&R. They can keep trying to make her happen, but I just don't feel it from here.

• Members

Tammin Sursok and Thad Luckinbill weren't really given any important stuff together until literally two days before TS's final airdate. It was only at that point that I perked up and, for the first time, appreciated what Sursok was bringing to the role of Colleen. But of course MAB pissed on all that, and I don't think I will ever forgive her for killing off Colleen and Brad so spitefully. Like, it's not just "Their plane went missing," both are dead as doornails and it will be almost impossible to bring their characters back.

The worst part is that under Lynsey Fonseca, this character had so much power and potential -- like Victoria Newmanesque potential. Unlike some here I also loved Adriana Leon as Colleen.

Archived