Big Brother Canada

darraholic

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That was hilarious. I got the feeling with that edit we were supposed to be outraged on their behalf, but that bald guy who looks like he's on juice and the Duck Dynasty douchebag and Amanda 2.0 are so disgusting, why should we pity them?

• Members

I LOVE Ika. She pretty much saying F you and while not given two f--ks about the house was PRICELESS. I will miss her

Im glad people are getting fed up with Sabrina and Im gonna need her ass to be put up by Canada.

tumblr_n2m9o2j7T71s5da87o1_500.png

How is it that no one knows that he is gay?

• Members

vote4llama, I see you posted a better version on YT. Here for those who haven't fully seen all the greatness of Queen Goddess Ika Wong!

And here's where the polls are as of this evening:

Zl3fyG.png

Voting closes @ 10 P.M. Eastern time.

And Cheap, I don't see how they didn't see Kenny is gay, how he has those underwear up his ass crack. I do, however, think he's sexy, but his slick mouth and constant whining are a major turnoff.

• Members

I hate his fuckin beard. Shave that [!@#$%^&*]. How they don't know he's gay, I don't know either.

Ika is glorious. I really enjoyed her. Her exit was amazing and I loved the letters and check debate and how she trashed everyone and took the money. Good on her. It sucked to see her go, honestly, especially by a shitty backdoor.

Rachelle's an idiot.

I'm so glad they're all already figuring out Sabrina. Thank God. She's so annoying. I wanted to like her but she's grating as hell.

I really like Allison, Neda and Jon. Andrew I go back and forth on. I hate him, then don't mind him. I can't believe Canada voted IN a female. If that were America they'd have voted in Nate.

I'm also currently rewatching BBCanada 1 where Gary's about to come back. I love how many tasks BB gives them to do in Canada.

I question how Robyn Kass can cast such entertaining players on Canada yet sucks half the time casting the US season?

Overall I'm really enjoying the season so far.

• Members

I think that RK has more freedom with casting on BCAN than she does on BBUSA. Also, I remember RK saying that BBCAN always wanted a diverse cast and we've seen that reflected on both seasons. It's clear that on BBUSA, they prefer to slap in the occasional African American, gay, and other minorities but are heavy handed with Caucasian hgs. Also, Kass tends to cast BB fans on the Canadian version while it's known knowledge that Grodner doesn't care for BB fanatics and would prefer "hot people," who apparently aren't fans of the game until they watch it in sequester after being cast.

• Members

Yeah, that's true, I was probably a bit to quick to just blame her, I'm sure it's mostly a CBS and Grodner thing, as she has proven she can cast good seasons when apparently given the opportunity. It's also obvious how CBS wants their reality shows cast by this point.

The Canada version is just so .... refreshing.

• Members

I don't get where any of them get off calling her a heartless bitch for choosing the money over the letters when they were set to send her ass home with nothing anyway. Andrew was especially disgusting. I liked that Sarah at least had sense and wasn't mad bc she understood where Ika was coming from. I loved when she went in on Rachelle "Rachelle, f-ck you. I could care less who wanted to give you a letter. You just got one bitch"

tumblr_n36l6cjT9Z1syl1bmo2_250.gif

LMAO!
ETA: Just found this one:
tumblr_n365keeORc1sq7sjjo1_250.giftumblr_n365keeORc1sq7sjjo2_250.gif
tumblr_n36jd8zWiP1s3k266o1_250.giftumblr_n36jd8zWiP1s3k266o2_250.gif
I miss her
tumblr_n365azgx1i1s0fpt7o2_250.giftumblr_n365azgx1i1s0fpt7o3_250.gif
tumblr_n365azgx1i1s0fpt7o4_250.giftumblr_n365azgx1i1s0fpt7o1_250.gif

• Members

I'm not sure if I'll keep watching. I still like Adel and to a lesser degree Heather and Sarah. I might check out Canada's nominations. I'm so glad the check (or rather cheque) thing happened because it's going to be one of those Big Brother moments that sticks with me.

• Members

It's weird, because on the surface, I see more diverse casting, but overall, I see the exact same dynamics as almost every American BB season - women who are kept in their place, women who hate other women, "characters" who aren't really half as interesting as they were supposed to be (Kenny is the new Frank Eudy), douchebag white guys who have women do all the work for them, and generally, a white power structure.

I have to admit that gif of Kenny cursing at Ika on the video monitor makes me laugh - I watched that part a few times. It's like the dumbest, goofiest, pettiest thing, and for all his belief of how cool he is, he just looks and acts like a very insecure nerd.

• Members

I actually think the cast for BBCAN has been pretty diverse. They cover all the minorities, but I do agree that BB tends to be a white man's game for the most part, and their women (as Carl stated) that does their dirty work tends slide to the end and win.

Oh and here is a video of Queen Ika cussing out Sabrina before her eviction and a day after she took the money:

Don't know if you guys watch feeds, but Sabrina lied to the hgs about what went down really down; she implied that Ika 'threatened" her and made a big scene. BB bust her out and reread the entire fight over the intercom to everyone (this wasn't on feeds but it was talked about by hgs afterwards), thus making Sabrina look stupid the remainder of the day and untrustworthy to everyone (minus dumbass Rachelle).

In regards to the money situation, after one of them leaves this week and hears how much Canada loves Ika and not the "First Five," I bet you money that Sabrina and Kenny will be on suicide watch. Kenny is already emotional and semi-unstable, and to learn that Ika is loved and he's hated will shove him over the edge. Sabrina too. She'll be bitter a la Amanda and try and justify her actions. Andrew, however, will not be phased and stand by his words because he's that much of a douche.

I see Allison, Sarah, and Rachelle going on an apology tour after they leave the house too. Sarah not as much, but the other two, yes. Allison for not going into the house and having the fighting spirit she claimed to have, and her coming off as AliSlut 2.0. And Rachelle will feel like a twat after bashing Ika and Heather so much, and her fans will grind her into dust. I don't see Rachelle and Sabrina being friends afterwards either. It'll be like Kaitlin and Aaryn last season. After the show, those two had a huge falling out and Kaitlin separated herself from Aaryn. Even though those two are friends again now, you can bet that Kaitlin is cautious of what she does around Aaryn. I see Rachelle not wanting to be associated with Sabrina because she won't be able to handle the heat from the fans.

Only people coming out the house with a clean slate are Ika, Kyle, Paul, Anick, Adel, Heather, Neda (she might get some heat for being dull and not standing up for Ika even more), Jon, and Arlie. This nomination will be a swift kick as to what's to come for the rest and they won't like it. I just hate feeds are down till Sunday. I'm betting money, Andrew is sh*tting bricks and Sabrina is losing it.

• Members

I agree with most of what you're saying but the first Alison had a fighting spirit and knew what she was doing. This girl actually likes Andrew and spends all her time with him. I want to shake her and be like that's why you wanted to be voted into the damn house? Although anything can change. Maybe she'll play him like Ali played Nathan. Rachelle reminds me of Aaryn because she can't make her own decisions. As pissed as I am that Sarah ruined Ika's plan, I get what's she doing. I respect that she understood Ika taking the money.

I wish they'd shown that fight. Sabrina couldn't handle her.

I'm surprised the producers would repeat it to all the houseguests. Isn't that kind of against what the show stands for? Was Sabrina raising an issue about safety and/or saying Ika should be expelled?

Archived