Big Brother Canada

darraholic

• Members

Ugh! Gutted by the Veto results

I loved Gary blowing up on Talla but wish he hadn't given her that satisfaction. He's unfortunately leaving and Im not looking forward to her goodbye message or stupid antics when she casts her vote. I cant stand her. I wish BB would stop giving her so much screen time. Her screaming was so damn over the top during the movie....I wanted someone to jump out of the movie and stab her. I could NOT live in a house with a bitch like that. I get easily annoyed

Topaz calling Talla a slut wub.png Man that's why I love Topaz.

Very disappointed with how Alec has turned on Topaz and has no shame about it. Im bumping him off my favorites list

If Topaz does survive. I hope she wins HoH and comes after the house guns a blazing.

OT: Big Brother Africa

OMG, this is a lesson to all. Do NOT F--K with a girl and her weave! One housemate poured water on a girl's weave so she retaliated by throwing bleach on him! He then slaps her!. This ish is just too crazy. Here's the clip of that f--kery. I need to find a way to watch this show

<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhIA9NrQ9R9NzCi7Ow"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhIA9NrQ9R9NzCi7Ow" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

ETA: Just found out this was from last year. Man that series looked interesting

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Yes! Gary is out! He barely contributed anything to the gameplay and we rarely saw him strategize. Add those things with his baby-like behaviour and his uncalled nastiness towards Talla, I'm glad he's gone.

Now the game gets very interesting as there is a clear division. Nice to see Topaz choosing Alec's side, for now. It will be interesting to see which side Talla chooses: Topaz/Alec/Peter or Emmett/Gillian/Andrew.

I hated how they wasted time talking to Andrew in the HOH room. I thought they stopped doing that. I would've liked to see the goodbye messages instead.

• Members

*sigh* Oh I am going to miss my Gary n Topaz alliance. Glitter Gang 4eva! I so want Peter, Alec, and even Andrew gone. Andrew has become a major dick since he's won HOH. Talk about being drunk off of power.

I'm fine with the targets this week. They need to go next anyways.

And OMG to that Big Brother Africa clip. That was effing crazy! She's a sista though! He messed with her weave, and she blinded his ass in return.

• Administrator

Damn. It doesn't look good for The Shield. One of them needs to win veto or else Alec will be going home. I think if Alec/Peter win veto, the house has a chance to backdoor Topaz (if they are able to convince the rest of the house to do it).

Emmett's milk challenge was awful and gross. Poor guy. Did Peter ever explain what happened to him to cause his food/taste aversion? And how is he not fat or out of shape if he only eats pizza, nuggets, wings, junk? It doesn't look like he works out either.

• Members

I hope Topaz wins veto and saves Alec. Its time for Peter's LOUD self to get out. Too bad it wont be before Talla. I am fine with anyone winning at this point BUT her. I want Alec or Topaz to win HoH this week and have her evicted

• Administrator

Phase 1: One of The Shield has to win POV. Check.

Phase 2: Topaz has to be the replacement. Check.

Phase 3: Topaz gets evicted. We'll see if The Shield can convince the rest of the house to vote out Topaz, or if Topaz self destructs so much that people will want her out.

Talla and Topaz screaming and running around the house was hilarious. :lol: And Peter's "They're so stupid." :lol:

• Members

LOL at Topaz and Talla's reaction to Tom's picture

Ugh, the worst scenario happened. I was hoping Topaz would win veto or the nominees would stay the same. I hate that Peter is safe bc I wanted him out this week, but I will unfortuantely take Alec

I hope Jillian's lying ass is the second evicted houseguest. If not her than Talla

• Members

I think Adam won a joint veto with Dominick and later down the line, and during final 5 when Rachel was HOH, Adam won veto and did not use it on Porsha & Kalia, like an idiot, thus allowing Jordumb another week when Rachel would've had to nominate her if he saved either lady, and they would've had the votes to get Jordan out.

Archived