Big Brother Canada

darraholic

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Wow, what another good episode! Alec and Peter were finally able to set their plan to get Tom out, which they had plan to weeks ago ("Did we just get rid of Tom....and we didn't have to do anything?"). LOL

Tom ditching Quattro for Liza and telling her about the alliance! Emmett finally realizing that maybe cutting Tom is in his best interest. This "storyline" is so good because there's so many layers. I hope if Tom leaves he doesn't announce to the rest of the houseguest about the Quattro alliance and Liza will keep that info to herself and secretly plot against them. That would be interesting to watch because I like "The Shield" and I don't mind Liza.

I hope Andrew/AJ/Suzette/Talla will be the 2nd HG to leave because I've hardly seen any strategy talk from any of them.

• Administrator

I expected Tom to be voted out first but disappointed Liza was the second person to leave, though the producers did have the goodbye messages ready for her. LOL Peter's goodbye messages were the best/funniest. Now that the HG got the two they wanted out, I wonder which direction the show is going to take. It's all up in the air right now. It's like a brand new game now. Hopefully the quality of gameplay doesn't decrease now that Tom/Liza are out. Sometimes it's better to have "hatred" in the game.

Did Alec say that Dr. Will Kirby was his idol and didn't like that Tom bashed Will? What did Tom say about Dr. Will? Tom opening the shower door was totally wrong. Does anyone know if there are pictures of Alec now? I hope not. I felt so bad for Alec.

• Members

Bye Tom! I liked him early on but he grew more awful as time went on. What he did to Alec was awful. Was he actually caught nude on After Dark? I hope not for his sake

2mxmq1h.gif

nvrwc9.gif

I loved Topaz's eye roll and head shake when she voted

LMAO at Peter to Tom abut keeping Liza warm while he's gone

Double eviction? I think it was way too early for a twist like that, as I thought with last week's twist. They need to cool it on these twists. I was happy Liza survived the first eviction only to be disappointed she was kicked out with the next one. She had potential. What was up with Jillian voting for Liza and seeming so happy when she did it. Werent they allied together.

I cant stand Talla. She is TOO extra when she votes and she does it for attention bc she knows this will be aired.

Smart move on Alec for throwing the HOH comp to Andrew who wont be able to enjoy it. Now Alec can compete in the next one

lmao, there was no way Suzette had a chance in that veto comp.

• Members

LMAO Brandon! Who got the HOH to get out Liza? I swear its funny because they wanted that to happen and it did and now I'm happy for the house but like Toups said it will be interesting to see how the house goes forward now. Topaz is always on a roll, when she went in on Tom for doing what he did to Alec.... glorious.

• Members

Queen Topaz for everything! Daaaaang, jury is coming up that fast? It seems like this one just started. It has been a good game so far and I would have definitely taken Topaz in our BB house because she gives me life and makes me laugh and holds it down like a boss. I swear our BB better learn something from their casting and overall awesomeness of Canada's BB.

• Administrator

Not much tension and drama in this episode. I figured this would happen for the first week since it's basically a new start.

Sunday's episode had a lot of funny material:

- spin the bottle (Andrew kissing AJ, AJ face/reaction during Talla/Topaz's kiss)

- Talla's meltdown during the HOH competition. :lol:

- AJ reluctantly becoming the pawn / getting the news in the HOH room

- I thought Alec's nomination speech to Suzette and AJ was clever

Hoping the nominations stay the same and Suzette will be voted out.

• Members

Talla and her dumb ass. I cant stand her. Everything she does and says seems scripted so she can get airtime

Alec continues to be love. Congrats on his win. Im glad he is off slop

AJ got way too much airtime in the last episode

Is Andrew gay? I hadn't realized that till now

That 10K was no joke. Its too bad they didn't let Andrew compete just for the money and let second place get the HoH

• Members

I HATE how Suzette keeps throwing a pity party. Oh wow is everyone going after me when Im the weakest player in the game. Im a mother and have 3 kids. Woe is me. Oh STFU! Her strategy is annoying as hell and Im glad others see through it. Emmett's speech to her during veto was awesome

I hate how AJ keeps referring to himself in the third person

Archived