Big Brother Canada

darraholic

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Finally got around to the second "live" episode ...

Emmett's got a good body but otherwise, meh. Tom is alright. Alec reminds me of a Jonas brother everytime I see him so that's a bit distracting. And his "cuddlemance" with Topaz is already annoying. I kinda love how they seem oblivious to what it 'really' is and what it is to everyone else. We'll see. I haven't kept up with the live feeds so IDK what's going on with that.

I really like Aneal. I'm definitely rooting him on. I'll probably root for Peter too, I just haven't seen much of him. Liza could have potential also. Danielle and Gary seem like typical floaters to me right now.

Gary and Tom handcuffed together was great. I love how they made them all be handcuffed to each other.

As for the host, I like her. She'll get in her groove eventually. She has personality and I like her excitement for the show.

I loved the intro and theme.

BBCA is pretty much what the US version should be. Ours is in desperate need of an overhaul. Isn't it time for them to tear down the house again and start anew. They did that before. Unfortunately, we get "themes" that mean zilch.

• Administrator

I like Aneal because he seems like a gameplayer. I hope he wins veto and Danielle goes up. I'd be fine with her or Gary leaving.

Talla makes hilarious facial expressions.

Tom always speaks in the same monotone voice.

Archived