Big Brother Canada

darraholic

• Members

Im finding Suzette constantly calling Tom a redneck to be racist and offenisve. Im hoping that it was the producers that checked her on this bc that diary room session with her apologizing was most likely them telling her to do so and not her doing it on her own. I only wish they had shown her being reprimanded for it. Just bc he is white doesnt make it okay bc if he hurled some racial slurs at her, he'd be ripped apart about it, especially from her

I loved the karma though of her knocking herself out. Hopefully she is out tonight

For the love of god, can Peter STOP yelling into his diary room sessions?

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Disappointed that Aneal left, especially like that. Fan/producers should never have this much power. Suzette did nothing to deserve to be pulled off the block. I'm not a Tom fan but he earned the right to be in power by winning HOH and Veto.

When does veto get played live?

• Members

But how do you earn it by cheating and then basically gloating that you could see what the housemates were going to answer? You really don't deserve it and Tom is a disgusting POS from what I've seen/heard and read.

This cheatgate is killing me! 2 wks in a row? Sad Aneal left... he was pretty funny. I would have been ok with Suzette leaving but now I just LMAO that Tom's HOH was basically a flop.

• Administrator
Was he the only one who could see the reflection or did everyone else were able to see it too? Cheating is when you knowingly break the rules of the game - I don't think there was any rule that said, "don't look at the reflection if there is any." I see that more as of an "seizing the opportunity". And he had to get the tie-breaker question correct. It's the producers fault that there was a reflection in the first place.

• Members

Its cheating because it creates an unfair advantage to the majority alliances, its against the rules in the US too but the only really enforce it when it will help plot, they usually change the game when they hear them talking about what answer to pick or will throw them off with names of houseguests instead of a or b

• Administrator

They found a loophole in the game. It shows how smart they are for coming up with that plan. It shows that who ever came up with that plan (I'm guessing Alec or Peter) are students of the game - they study it and learn. It's the producers fault for coming up with a game where the houseguest can take advantage of. I applaud this type of gamesmanship. I love people who use their brain to further themselves in the game.

Archived