Big Brother Canada

darraholic

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Aneal...the fake crying, uh really? Who the hell was he fooling? Its not cute. You are a guy and crying over a nomination? That wouldn't make me feel sorry for him. I would just think he's a weak punk who gets overly dramatic and would be irritating to live with

This does feel like a mix between the US and UK series. The talking moose giving Peter a task was very reminiscent of the tree of temptation. I look forward to getting more secret tasks

Tom: "Gary's impressing me. I don't know if he's just good with balls...." :lol:

The Veto is ugly. That big V is not necessary

Wow, that Alec and Peter was an unexpected alliance. I dig it and hope they go far

AJ....yeah why is he here?

I LOVE that Jillian and that other girl aren't being dumb hos but see exactly what the men are doing and turning it around on them.

• Members

^

All the girls in the house are privy that they're expendable--they express it on feeds I've seen on YT. I think that once an HOH like Gary or Suzette (again) wins HOH will result in a house shakeup and sever a lot of the showmances. And Peter and Alec can make it far but they've already been figured out by Gary and Danielle.

• Administrator

Yes! Danielle is gone! I'm happy, not that I disliked her or anything. I just wanted Aneal to stay because I see him more as a gamer than Danielle. Did Danielle know the history of Big Brother? Pawns almost always go home! And you're just tempting fate by acting all calm and overly confident that you're staying. I loved that she was shocked when it was announced she was leaving. I hate when the houseguests tell the person leaving in advance.

I really like "The Shield" alliance (Peter's really impressed me so far; I like his intelligence) and it looks the "Quattro" alliance will continue to run the house. It's only been one week and the show is already really good because there seems to be a lot of gameplay which is what I want most in Big Brother.

Anyone else notice that Jillian has that "Canadian accent" that Americans make fun of us for? She says "house" like "hose". laugh.png There was another word on Wednesday's episode but I forget what it was.

Gary looks likes he's about to have a melt down. LOL

That was hilarious. laugh.png

• Members

I wish I could say I feel bad for Danielle but what an idiot. Has she never seen the US version? The pawn always goes home. That's like a 90% guarantee and I don't get why she expected to be any different

tumblr_mjau5ds44Z1s7dhmxo1_500.gif

6Dh4D7b.jpg

What happened to Topaz's weave? I noticed something was off with her the past couple of episodes and looked bak and noticed her hair was longer...lol

• Members

Gary: "That's what Danielle thought but next thing you know, the bitch left" laugh.png

Man I did not want to like Gary but Id be lying if I said he wanst growing on me.

Suzette's reaction was SOOO over the top and unnecessary. I cant stand her after that. Ugh, bye bitch!

I never saw Tom as awful as they built him out to be in this last episode. Seemed to come out of nowhere or maybe I wasn't paying attention enough

Alec...he seems like a genuinely sweet guy. Definetly my favorite.

AJ and Andrew...why are they in the house. I cant even recall AJ saying a word outside of the first episode.

at first I was thinking what the hell was wrong with her but she knew what she was doing and worked Tom good, while solidifying her place with Gary

• Members

Topaz is a force to be messed with. She hasn't been on the tips of anyones tongue to eliminate until recently, and yeah she might sleep a lot but its b/c she's a night owl. She does her work late at night, so that she gets the last word.

And Peter annoys me. His DRs are the worse. I'm over him screaming at the camera like Dandusky does on BBUSA. Its annoying.

Team Tolecaryalla!!

• Administrator

I would so watch a comedy starring Talla and AJ - talk about kooky characters! LOL

I like this Peter/Liza development. It puts another interesting twist and The Shield's plan to get out Tom.

I liked Andrew's task too. I've been enjoying these little fun segments, which I normally don't.

But the end was very disappointing when the show revealed that fans will decide to save one of the nominees. We all know "fans" really means producers. And I can totally see the producers deciding to implement this twist when they knew Gary was a big target when Tom became HOH. You can tell Gary is a producer's favorite by him getting the most airtime. But now it looks like that twist might backfire on them if Gary is put up, to replace Suzette or AJ, and eventually gets evicted. If that happens I predict the producers will have a "one of the evicted houseguest will return" twist. The gameplay in this season has been phenomenal and there's no need to "fix" the game.

• Members

Also, there has been "speculation" that the producers put in this twist because the guys totally cheated in the last Head of Household. The guys admitted on the live feeds that they could see what every one was choosing during the challenge because of the reflections.

Archived