Big Brother Canada

darraholic

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

262baz7.gif

I love how the opening ends with Queen Topaz as it transitions into the title like the diva that she is

Congrats to her winning HoH! Love her, Alec and Gary and looking forward to seeing them get a lot of airtime this next week

So glad Suzette is out

• Administrator

Thursday's ep; So glad Suzette is out!

Sunday's ep: That twist wasn't fair at all - it wasn't fair to Topaz and it wasn't fair for the nominees. The producers don't need stupid twists like this to generate conflict. Yes, Topaz was kinda stupid to talk to herself but of course she had no idea she was being listened to. And the nominee (AJ/Andrew) don't get a chance to play for POV? Not fair at all. I have to say that none of these twists have worked in favour to the quality of the show. Man, the first couple of weeks were so good. Now the quality of game play has gone downhill. I think losing Tom/Liza really hurt the show (they were in some good "storylines") and I don't think that would've happened so quickly if it wasn't for that stupid twist which Suzette was saved.

Gary running and crying like a little gir into the house, then into the bathroom, then on the floor,l was hilarious. laugh.png

• Members

Topaz was set up! I cant believe that happened to her. Oh poor her thinking out loud. It was stupid to talk out all her thoughts. That twist was game suicide. She should have just owned what she said instead of playing dumb. She knew what she said. With all that said, I thought she handled it all well instead of blowing up and losing her cool.

Man the pawn was finally eliminated. Im glad as he was annoying. He was better when he didn't have any screentime

Im glad Talla heard that everyone wants her out though. She is the MOST annoying housemate and I hate her gameplay, acting up for the cameras. Hopefully this means she will change things up and stop being so fake

My heart sank when Andrew won HoH. Exactly what I did NOT want to see

I forgot she was ever HoH till you just mentioned it

• Members

Yes, Topaz was screwed. Once she and Gary goes, I am done with this show till finale night when I'll watch who is crowned the winner, and see Gary or Topaz (b/c they're gonna win) Canada's choice.

And Andrew is a dumbfuck. Like seriously. I understand him putting up Topaz, but why Gary? If Emmett, Alec, or Peter wins HOH is ass is going on the block as a "pawn" only to be evicted. So stupid. I cannot wait for his geriatric ass to get the boot.

Sorry if I offend someone but why the f*ck does the black HGs on BBUSA & now Canada get screwed in the game when they're HOH or in general? When Chima was HOH, Groadbitch brought back the coup d'etat and let America decide, only make Chima's HOH pointless. Same with Kalia in S12. Her HOH was worthless b/c Brendon was voted back in, thus resulting in her alliance, which had power and drove drama that season, getting demolished. And then last season, Jodi didn't even get to play. She was booted on day one. Now Gary and Topaz are getting screwed over by this twist. And I'm glad that majority of the fans are expressing their disdain on Twitter. Canada better pull something out their ass, and fast b/c if Gary leaves, this season if f*cked. If Topaz leaves, fans will revolt b/c of how dirty she was done. I'm quickly getting over this show and fast, like I'm over Survivor.

• Members

Ugh! Gary and Topaz are my 2 faves, along with Alec, whom dissapointed me with how he turned on Topaz. Unfortuantely unless Topaz wins veto, she's out and if she does, then Gary is likely gone

I see why Andrew put up Gary. He didnt want to see him win veto and save tOPAZ

• Administrator

Do you mean the producers here? If so, that is not something I want to see. I do want to the producers to tilt the game in favour of any houseguest no matter how popular they are. I suspected that they had "Canada's choice" just in case Gary was in danger, so if they do something similar like that to save Gary, I will be pissed. And if Gary is evicted, there better not be a stupid "One of the houseguest can return" twist at any point of the game. I just hate these stupid twist that interfere with the game. Just let things happen organically.

The voice-over guy said on Wednesday's episode that there would be a twist on Sunday's ep, so I think that twist would've happened no matter who won HOH.

• Administrator

Wow, what a great episode! Gary went nuts - I guess being on slop and the frustration of losing can do that to some. Talla just asks him to turn of the stove and he goes off on her? Yikes. Topaz also kind of lost it a bit there when she saw Talla and Alec in bed but it was nice to see "make up" because Topaz misread that situation.

East vs West with the Talla being the wild card - I like this develeoment in game play!! I liked how they showed Pete trying to get Talla on his side, and how Emmett told Jillian to get close to Talla and also using the Gary/Talla fight to his advantage. Nice gameplay by Emmett there! I think Andrew is in the best situation here because I think he's on Pete/Alec's good side and I could see them going after Jillian/Emmett if one of them wins HOH.

I hope Gary will leave on Thursday and if that happens, it will be interesting to see what happens with Topaz, if she and Alec will "make up" for strategic purposes.....or if she joins another alliance, maybe Jillian/Emmett.

Archived