Big Brother Canada

darraholic

• Members

There's a photo of Kenny naked (not showing anything) and without a beard. He looks a lot better. The try-hard, hipster, Duck Dynasty crap is awful.

This show seems to have the same problems that drag the US version down. Alpha males with lots of smarm and no charisma. Unstable women who hate other women and live for men.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm pissed they put Ika up too. Backdooring someone who didn't play in the veto is effed up and I hate it. That's why I feel that EVERYONE should be allowed to play in veto, so this can't happen. But I can promise that Ika gets her revenge (if you watch feeds then you'll know it) and we'll see it tonight, and I can't wait.

• Members

Haha I heard. I'm excited. And she didn't play in HOH either...she literally had no way of saving herself. Rachelle is such an idiot. I really liked her at first too because I thought she was Ika's girl. When Sarah called her "a twenty year old twit" I was mad but now I realize it's completely true.

And that sucks about Adel and others using slurs. That's one of the reason I stay away from feeds.

• Members

Well Adel and Jon have only said the "f-word" one time and I've let it slide. They haven't done it consistently. Feeds aren't that bad with the exception when Kenny & Andrew are on them and they're talking about Ika, who've they called a whore. But after tonight, they won't have Ika to talk about (as it's clear she's getting evicted), and they'll have bigger issues to worry about tonight. A twist....tongue.png

Archived