Big Brother Canada

darraholic

• Members

It was a really good episode. BB Canada has the best twists and puts the US version to shame, frankly. I blame Grodner for the twists sucking. She was better with a co-producer (who left after All-Stars).

It's the perfect mix of the UK/Aussie (I've tried to watch the Aussie version since they went more US with it but man it's BORING to me, what am I missing if anyone else has tried watching the last season or two. It's not current at the moment I don't believe) versions and the US version. Probably why I just like it so much. Combines all the elements into a great game. And I like how BB gives these people things to do. All they ever do on the US seasons is lay around. Give them tasks! PUNISH them! REWARD them.

Seeing the Canada houseguests drunk a lot of the times makes for great TV. Was that Rachelle laying on the floor hitting the diary room buzzer with her foot? LMAO. Girl was wasted. The DRs were great. Very good episode. Won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh and I've been wanting to say how much I hate how rehearsed Jon sounds in the diary room. Seriously. It's like he's reading a script or he's constantly told to repeat what he says (which happens). Just the way he says it. Anyone else notice this? Most everyone else seems 'real' in there but it's like he's reading off a prompter or something lol.

• Members

Jon is much more natural and fun and charismatic on the feeds. Frankly he shouldn't even really be in the game still and I don't think he will be much longer - his charisma has taken him a long way.

Yelling in the DR - Dan and Hayden may be who you think of.

Allison is just a mess who only cares about feeling needed or what Andrew wanted. They didn't have it much in the episode, but she was almost backdoored, although I'm not sure if that had any impact on her playing the veto.

I like Neda and Heather a lot. They're both very unique compared to most BB women.

• Members

I'm tired of the Twistos twists too. I get that BBCAN wants to separate itself from BBUSA by doing more twists but now it's getting out of hand. After the next twist, which is Neda supposedly getting some game advice from Jillian & Emmett (sorry guys and gals), they need to cease doing twists, and let the season play out for the remainder. No returns. No nothing.

Archived