Big Brother Canada

darraholic

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Loved this season! It was a weird feeling for me because I can't remember when was the last time I was excited about about this version of the game, maybe BBUS in its early years, yeeeeears ago. The season was good start to finish; I'm fine with who won.

Now moving onto BBUS (and hoping I won't be disappointed as much as I was with BBUS11-15.

• 7 months later...
  • Members

YAASS! This is my show! So glad that they are back. Oh I've missed BBCanada. No other BB does it like Canada. The casting is always on point. The cast is filled with great characters. So excited.

I hope we have another great diverse dynamic duo like the first two seasons. I miss my Gary/Topaz & Adel/Ika. Their genuine friendships and eventual demises made me shed plenty of tears.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The first 6 house guests have been unveiled:

BB_full.png

Brittnee Blair
Calgary, AB (Currently resides in New York City)
Plus-Sized Model

BH_full.png

Bobby Hlad
Oakville, ON
Rock Climbing Instructor

SH_full.png

Sarah Hanlon
Toronto, ON
Hemployee at a Vapour Lounge

ZO_full.png

Zach Oleynik
Regina, SK
University Student

AW_full.png

Ashleigh Wood
Calgary, AB
Unemployed

JP_full.png

Jordan Parhar
Cloverdale, B.C.
Student

• Members

The men are cute. Yum! But I am here for Brittnee. And Sarah is giving me Nicole/Christine vibes. Hopefully, she is Nicole week 5 and on vibes because she [Nicole] was insufferable early. But I hope that Sarah is anything unlike them. I actually hope the women stick together this season, but I doubt it'll happen. The only season it seemed to somewhat happen was on s1 [minus Jillian]. We at least had Gary with Topaz, Suzanne, and Danielle.

• Members

I'm sure she will. BBCAN always gets it right when it comes to casting black women. I'm sure she'll like in the cut for awhile before her personality and spunk emerges. I just hope that she lasts longer than Ika. I hope she at least makes it to final five like Topaz did or even better, final two like Gary.

Archived