Big Brother Canada

darraholic

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That insta-eviction was BS. I hated how they didnt even get to fight for a veto.

Britnee has been a dissappointment so far. All she seems to do is cry and be weak. Id rather Neha have stayed

I hate the Chop Shop, especially Greg. He comes across so slimy and full of himself.

How tall is Bobby? He comes looks tall until he is next to other people and then you see how small he is

The women of this game are pathetic. I hate how they always seem to drop like flies bc they do the men's bidding instead of sticking together. I do love that Britnee won HoH, bc hopefully this means there will be a powershift in the house. I hope her reign wont be for nothing

"Thanks to KFC, one of the first five houseguests will fight to get in" I CANT.

• Members

YES! She redeemed herself in this episode. Queen B(ritnee) is here to reign! She hatched a scheme, came for Graig (hate the way he spells his name) and executed it flawlessly! The episode was made of so much win.

Graig is so arrogant and its so condescending and demeaning how he assumes Brit is a dummy that cant think for herself. He was so delusional thinking he had her over his thumb and thought it was stupid of her to try and backdoor Johnny, not realizing he was the target. Even when he realized he was going up, he thought it was only bc Johnny got the veto and convinced Brit

It would be good for the show if he left and went back in with the twist, but I pray that doesnt happen. I cant stand his ass and he's so unattractive, both inside and out

• Members

If it is endurance, I don't see Graig going back in. Production is going to play up to Naeha's strengths to make sure she returns. She's the fan favorite and everyone wants her to return. If not her, Sindy.

I'm praying that Johnny or Sarah win HoH because I trust no one else in that position. But I get this odd feeling that Zach or Jordan are about to stumble into a win and be forced to pick a side.

• Members

I havent commented but hell yeah to Brittnee being successful with her plan! Graig needed to go and thank god he is gone

Didnt want Bruno to win as B is now possibly in danger. If I had to choose, Id rather see Johnny leave as he's annoying. If Sarah is evicted, I hope she is brought back with the twist. That would make for good tv

Archived