Big Brother Canada

darraholic

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When Godfry won the HOH, I was so happy for him and even happier when he evicted the last remnant of the showmances. At this point, I didnt care who the winner was as I was fine with he or Sarah. So proud of her. The best person won. I grew to like God at the end but there was no way he was winning as he was all talk with no moves to back it up. Sarah had to face more in that house and actually put her money where her mouth was. Godfry, by his own admission, was a floater and it helped get him to the end, but he was always playing for second place

Anyone else annoyed by JP? He was so annoying with his dramatics as he was doing the most

I was hoping Willow would have lost her vote bc then she would have truly been completely irrelevant all season

to be fair, Sindy made out with him and she DID vote him out. In fact she was the one that rallied to take him out

• Members

Well God did an interview last night and he someone alluded that he had no shot to win at the end, so he decided to take Sarah, who he was more loyal too. I think he decided to take her too b/c they had similar struggles getting to the end. Neither really had a true, big alliance [as Purple Hexagon was farce on Zach's behalf], and both were targets from the first week.

Plus, he made it obvious that he was going to rid the house of showmances and he did that with Ash being the last one. He made a good point when evicting her that she would have the votes the win and she would've. IMO, God would've only had three votes on lock for sure: Sarah, Bruno, and Britt. Willow and Sindy are wild cards. Bobby had a major hard on for Ash all game, so he might've tossed his vote in her direction. Kev, Pilar, and Zach were voting for her regardless. If Jordan's vote counted, he would've given the game to Ash too.

God was in good spirits last night as I am sure someone old production told him that he was a sure lock for an all-star season, and he is. If given the chance to play again, I can see God winning.

• Members

SN: On the Canadian morning show, Sindy, Britt, Willow, Bruno, and Bobby all actually admitted that they would've rewarded God with the money if he was up against Ash. God, however, said that he is an honorable man and he could not turn his back on Sarah and not take her despite her winning. I love Godfrey. wub.png

• Members

I wish I could see what others do in Godfrey. I just wasn't impressed by him but I do think he has a shot on All Stars.

Would have wanted to see Britt win but she's a lock for All Stars. I'd rather Sarah win and God/Britt come back. I'm happy for Sarah.

And BBCanada has been picked up for a fourth season. Not that I had any doubts but I know many were calling doom simply because it wasn't on the same level as BBCan2 or BBCan1.

• Members

I wasn't scared about BBCAN's fate as I always knew the show would probably get picked back up by Slice again. I preferred it on Slice anyways as they'd give the hgs more booze which equals drama.

I loved Godfrey b/c he was charismatic and he did have good gameplay. He played Will and Jun's exact game. Toss everything and win when you needed to. He did that with the exception of the two times he was supposed to be evicted and the twist/house flip saved him. God was also hilarious on feeds too.

• Members

the difference is that Will and Jun knew that the only way they would win is if they attached themselves to a player that was even more disliked than they were, which they did and won. Godfrey never did that, hence he was never going to win. Maybe with a different set of people in there but there wasnt anyone in this house that was really hated.

• Members

Exactly. This cast loved each other too much, so it was going to be based on gameplay. But Godfrey has said numerous time since the show has ended that he always intended on taking either Britt or Sarah to the end as they were most loyal to him. He's taken his loss well as he knows the audience loves him and he is a sure in for all-stars.

Which speaking of all-stars, Julie Chen said in a recent interview that we'll never see an all-stars on the US BB again. So we'll basically see returning players blended in with a newbie cast. I'm conflicted about this b/c I do think that BBUSA should have a second chance season with Candice, Elissa, and Howard leading the pack.

Archived