Big Brother Canada

darraholic

• Members

Kevin needed to go. He was production's pet and he was really a stupid player when you think about it. For one, Godfrey dropped important hints to him TWICE that could've helped his game and he ignored them. Also, he had an undying loyalty to Zach when it was never going to be returned. He should've jumped ship once he saw how Zach's HoH blundered. Finally, Kevin should've never used Britt as a pawn when she pleaded for him not too. Though she was sworn safety, this was the 2nd time he used her as a pawn. What he didn't expect was for her to go from pawn to queen [like he stated] so soon. His ass deserved to go home.

And I didn't even feel bad for Willow. Her tears were pointless. Her crying about not be able to play boggled my mind. B-tch, you should've played hard from DAY ONE. Instead, she bounced from both sides of the house playing the rat for Zach and then Sarah. It blew up and she never gained Britt's from it. Unlike many who were pissed she left, I wasn't. Willow dogged Britt out to Sarah every chance she got, and she received her comeuppance.

I laughed last night at the results b/c all the hgs love to trump Britt up as a weak player. Well she proved she isn't. She dog-walked everyone in that HoH comp. I just hate how Bruno's stupid ass used that veto on Zach and f-cked everything up; however, I know it is torturing him how the crowd reacted. They weren't too pleased and he heard it. Godfrey will never let him live it down and will put salt all up in his wounds for the remainder of the week. Sarah and Britt too.

I hope Sarah/Britt get the votes to be have-nots and compete for the coup d'etat type power. They are the only ones who'll use it correctly. Godfrey too but no use in him getting it as he is sitting pretty after last night.

I'm hoping for a Ash, Pilar, or Bruno HoH, so Britt and Sarah will be nominated but end up taking out Zach next Wednesday. After that, I hope God pulls Sarah and Britt to his side and cruises all the way to final three.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

YES to Sarah and Britnee being voted as Have Nots bc that means they get a chance at the special power. What an AMAZING twist this will be especially since Ash and Zach are coming for Sarah. I did feel bad for them thinking Canada hated them but its the exact opposite

I will say that I hate that Kev said Brit was the weakest player. Insulting to her as she's done relatively well for herself.

Im glad we got our wish with the power. I need Zach to be evicted this week

• Members

I think that has been the general consensus of most her cast members this season. They all seem think that she is Sarah's puppet when Britt has made tons of moves on her own. Both Sarah and Britt keep having to reiterate that they are team. Their decisions are together. I just think everyone has a hard time accepting the fact that Britt, the recruit, is taking their asses out one by one. And I think she is about to take another big player out once again. Britt (IMO) is the audience's dream recruit. She is not scared to slit anyone's throat. Sarah should take notice....

But Britt has played a pivotal part in some of this season's power shifts. When it came to the Graig eviction, Sarah was second guessing backdooring him. It was an adamant Britt that insistent they do it. She was the one that set up the whole plan to ensure Graig's demise. She also was the one to force Bobby to vote out JP. Had she not confronted him, he would've wavered and not went through the plan.

And Kevin is a moron. He's pissed b/c he wanted to be perceived as some mastermind when he was far from it. Much like bitter ass Graig, he's mad that Britt did the moves he didn't have the balls to do. Britt had the balls to cut a supposed ally while Kevin couldn't even fathom putting up his own ally/anchor, Zach. Had Kevin done that, he would've still possibly been in the game.

• Members

I wanted to love Kevin but he thought of himself as a better player than he really was. Much like Peter does. I like Kevin a million times more than Peter though.

I think this season has been so blah. Too many twists of the week. I don't know. Something just hasn't clicked this year. It hasn't been as awful as some fans elsewhere are crying about, but it's the weakest of the three BBCanada seasons so far. And even the weakest is still better than the last few BBUS seasons, IMHO.

I'm rooting for Sarah at this point.

I loved how Ashleigh shut Bruno down and won HOH. Bruno, don't use your kids. He uses it as a manipulation tactic and he's basically their Derrick. He wants you to feel badly about wanting to target him.

I'm also sooo tired of Zach. His insecurity regarding Sarah was hilarious to see last night. And Ashleigh can say it's her HOH all she wants but it isn't. I love how Sarah isn't afraid to play the game.

Bruno and Zach keeping each other around is stupid, IMHO.

I'd rather see Zach blindsided and go home Wednesday. Under Ashleigh's HOH. Wouldn't THAT be amazing? Just like Jordan went under his bestie's HOH. Heh.

I want to root for Godfrey but he's all talk. I cringe when he says he can beat anyone in a competition. YOU ARE THROWING THEM! Or you just generally suck. I will laugh if he ends up at the end and wins. I want to root for him but he comes off as scripted in EVERYTHING he does.

I won't miss Willow. Zzzz. What a waste. Well, I did sort of feel for her. She tried to be Sabrina but failed. I also have to LOL at how she only got any airtime with Sarah because she was leaving in that episode. And Sarah was dumb to not vote for her to stay. Pili isn't with Sarah, Willow was.

Jordan and Sindy in the jury house was wonderful. I loved Jordan all pissy and "don't touch me!" LOL. I can't wait for their reaction to the triple eviction and the arrival of Bobby followed by Kevin and Willow.

• Members

Well apparently Jordan and Sindy made up b/c Global released pics of them in jury house and they were back hugged up again. I guess he got over it, which he should b/c had he had some humility and sense, he'd still be in the game.

I agree that Willow tried playing Sabrina's game but it was done better the first time. Again, I don't pity Willow. She hasn't been playing the game for weeks and she decides to show up the week for triple eviction to try and make moves. Girl, bye. Plus, I feel like Willow only started to play and realigned herself once she realized that Canada LOVED the JP blindside. She was depressed post vote and crying about Canada not loving her, which at that time they didn't. She only got a following once she started that whole lesbian act with Sarah, which I never bought.

So funny too that you brought up that Bruno is like Derrick, b/c Porky Pig himself said that Bruno was playing the same game as him but a much boring version. :rolleyes: Derrick still believes that he this great, charismatic player when most people hated him and his season. If it wasn't for characters like Zach and Donny, s16 would've been a total bust.

Either that or Canada is getting a vote, which I think is stupid. A ten person jury is just dumb. Jordan should've been sent home and Sindy should've been juror #1.

• Members

It's amusing seeing some of the meltdowns over this. I can understand why Emmett, the boring guy in season 1 who was screwed over by the return juror twist, is unhappy, but he and others personally belittling Brit is unfair. And I have no time for the fans who are going on about this, not when "twists" so often screw over WOC.

This should be called Chima's Revenge.

• Members

Most of the Big Brother players I follow on Twitter were glad Britt won the power b/c they want Zach out. Only people whining about the twist was Emmett, which is understandable, and Dick, which made me laugh hysterically. I think he seems to forget he would've been booted over Dustin had Eric not been forced to keep him.

And I am glad to see a WOC get a power on these shows b/c usually they don't. Well not the US version. That's why I appreciate the Canadian version better. And I still like how Big Brother made Britt and Sarah compete for the power. That's why I was livid when Jeff won the coup d'etat. It was just given to him. He should've worked for it like Mike Boogie, who didn't use it, did in all-stars.

But yes! This was Chima's revenge.

• Members

Queen B is about to blow the house up! I loved how she delivered that line. I wanted Sarah to lose the veto comp bc it would make it even that more of a shock to have the house's plan not go correctly but Britt saving herself will be just as satisfying. Please let Zach leave under Ash's reign. I love how Britt is the only one thats made big moves in the game and by proxy Sarah. Everyone talks a big game but they keep making the safe choices. What I love about this power is that both girls can compete for HoH.

• Members

Yep. Hopefully Sarah or Britt can pull off an HOH win.

Ashleigh is playing so dumb. She really seems to not get that she's playing Zach's game. Pili actually has potential but needs to get away from Ashleigh and Zach. I hated Kevin for aligning with Ashleigh and Zach because of Pili. Pili, to me, wants to keep Britt (even though it won't matter).

I just cannot wait to see the look on their faces when Britt drops her bomb. OMGEEEE I cannot wait. I'll take the scraps I get from this season.

It's hilarious to me that Godfrey is doing nothing (physically), constantly on the block, and just letting them go after each other. I'll laugh if he gets to the final two.

And is that horrid rumor true that they want to bring back a jury member? PLEASE NO. If true, that only means they want to get Kevin back in the house. It was like CBS with how the show was obsessed with him (and by extension Bruno and Zach). Is Grodner moonlighting in Canada? Although to be fair they have also latched onto Sarah (and by extension Britt). I just happen to like the girls more, lol.

• Members

From watching feeds today, Britt is going to blow up the house but I don't think that I am going to like the casualty of the blowup. All I can say that if tonight's decision isn't the norm and sensible one they've been declaring all season then it is an emotional one, which will come back to bite them.

• Members

Britt used her double veto to save herself and Godfrey. She put up Bruno and Zach. Ash, Bruno, and Zach did not take the news well. They were heartbroken and you could see it in their eyes. Partly because their games are screwed and because they realize that Britt and Sarah are LOVED by the fans. Didn't help that the fans were cheering when Britt saved herself and God. Ash looked like she wanted to melt into the sofa.

Bruno was evicted 4-0. I am sure he is kicking himself for picking that fight with Sarah the previous night and bullsh-tting Britt all week. He truly shot himself in the foot. Had he not saved Zach the week before, he'd be sitting pretty right now. Good thing is that he got to see his wife in the audience and production allowed him to go and kiss and hug her.

A jury segment was shown. Kevin still remained to be a pompous dick, thinking he doesn't deserve to be there unlike the other as he played a 'good game.' :rolleyes:

Willow blamed Bobby for her eviction as she believes the boys voted her out thanks to his all girls alliance lie. Her mind will be blown once Bruno tells her that it was Sarah who gave her the boot.

The twists are over for the season and next week is a double eviction.

HoH spoiler:

• Members

Yeah, Zach's going to the jury unless he wins the PoV, which he very well could.

Bruno's exit was glorious. You are absolutely right in that he could have been sitting pretty if he didn't shoot himself in the foot with Britt and Sarah.

Ashleigh ... lol. Her entire HOH was a waste, you're alliance is screwed (this week) ... And it's not that she's hated, she's just not memorable and has been playing for Zach the entire time.

Pili's destined for the finale. Lord. I like her but she's the new Rachelle, just there, slightly annoying, sometimes likeable and endearing ... I was rolling during the segment of Godfrey working out with Pili because he couldn't stand talking to her. I became a fan of his, finally, last night.

Willow is so clueless but where was THAT Willow on the show? I won't lie, Bobby's looking good in the jury house. I lol'd at Jordan's shade towards him in the confessional. And I'm done after seeing Jordan wait on Sindy hand and foot. LMAO. And ugh. Shut up Kevin. You're trying to be Dr. Will and failing.

So, double eviction? I'd love to see Godfrey finally win HOH.

I'm glad Sarah won HOH. YAY! I hope Britt or Godfrey can win next week in the double eviction.

Archived