Big Brother Canada

darraholic

• Members

Out of that lot, I only liked Chima and Jameka but US did them dirty as they nearly exclusively focused on Jameka being a Christian and praying and Chima got a bad villian edit and then was removed from the house. Jodi? Sadly never knew you. I couldnt stand Kalia and her kiss ass self and Libra was an unlikeable bitch to me. I think I could have liked Monet but she was out by week 2 and barely did anything memorable. Danielle and Monica from way back are the only two black females that really stand out to me, that I loved and thought the show embraced.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Candice, Amber, & Jocasta were embraced somewhat too. Candice more. I just hate that she was put on a sh-tty season. I think out of all of them, Candice automatically deserves another chance to play again. It's owed to her.

I loved Libra. She was one of the best players on BB10 and I loved that she [along with Renny & Keesha] were one of the few to stage a coup and flip the house. By doing so, they got rid of Jessie, who was going to strong arm his way to the end with Michelle, April, Jerry, and Ollie helping him.

Jodi, from following her on Twitter, seems like a lovely woman, who deserves another chance too. She clearly loves the game and I think she would've done well if given the chance.

I liked Kalia too. Early on, she was annoying but when she started playing for herself and aligned with Porsha and Danielle, she emerged as one of the great players that season. People just give her flack because she wasn't going to hand Jeff and Jordan the money.

I agree with Chima and Jameka's edits. They just used those poor women to play characters when both played great games. Chima aligned herself with a strong alliance, which she was at the bottom of early, but she worked her way up and proved to be a power player. I think had Big Brother not given America the coup d'etat, Chima would've sailed on to final four. She had Jessie, Kevin, Natalie, and even Lydia, who loathed Chima early on, wanting to take her to the end.

Monet was OK but she had no fight in her. She could've stayed over Matt had she sucked her pride up and stroked Rachel's ego. Then her and Brittany could've gotten Rachel or Brendon out the following week. Her pride got her booted.

But I blame Grodbitch for the casting and edits of AAs on this show being poor. They're uneven and she has no interest in them. That's why I favor BBCAN. Everyone gets a fair edit and the general audience can see how the HGs truly are b/c feeds are free. But if you ask most BBCAN fans, their favorite players tend to be the diverse ones: Gary, Topaz, Suzanne, Talla, Adel, Ika, and Neda. They've all made huge impacts on the show and I wouldn't be surprised if all were invited back for the first all star season.

• Members

Second Group:

BI_full.png

Bruno Ielo
Ottawa, ON
Construction Worker

WM_full.png

Willow MacDonald
Lower Sackville, N.S.
Sales & Marketing Rep

NA_full.png

Naeha Sareen
Toronto, ON
Chriopractor / Entrepreneur

GM2_full.png

Graig Merritt
Pitt Meadows, B.C.
Pro. Basketball Scout / Coach

GM1_full.png

Godfrey Mangwiza
Toronto, ON (Originally from Zimbabwe)
Psychology Student

• Members

Group 3:

SN_full.png

Sindy Nguyen
Huntsville, ON (Currently Residing in Toronto, ON)
Assistant Cruise Director

PN_full.png

Pilar Nemer
Dartmouth, N.S. (Originally from Mexico)

JC_full.png

Johnny Colatruglio
Winnipeg, MB
IT Project Manager

RD_full.png

Patricia "Risha" Denner
Toronto, ON
Waitress

• Members

I was a bit taken aback by the first group of cast, it felt like BBUS look-a-likes. But as a whole it looks more like BBCanada. I hope the group delivers. Can't wait for the season to start! I'm finding myself much more excited for BBCanda now than BBUS. BBUS needs a total overhaul and Grodner shown the door.

• Members

Who got Ben Mitchell out of Walford? Hide the picture frames.

Last season was a mess and they lucked out that the trash in the house didn't win. I think I'm going to just wait and see whether I watch this one.

• Members

Why SIndy has no age?

I meant more embraced by the show and producers, not viewwers. Most AA are props and only there to troll for material to air. I didnt feel that with Danielle and Monica as the show treated them like legitimate players. I liked Jocasta but they cast her so she could be a joke, not a player

I forgot about Candace and IA. She deserved more especially considering all that hate she had to put up with in the house

• Members

I agree. With Jocasta, she was screwed IMO. That twist from the start was to ensure that Derrick, Frankie, and whomever was aligned with them made to the jury rounds. That whole season was a hinderance to some decent players that I thought would've did good had it just been a regular BB season [i.e. Zach, Jocasta, Donny, Nicole, Amber, Britt, Hayden Devin]. Players like Christine, Caleb, or Frankie would've never made it to jury on a regular season. I prefer to forget about BB16 with the exception of a few good players.

And back to Candice, I hope that when the next All-Stars roll around that she, Howard, and Elissa are sure-in to play. I'd even add Jessie too as she caught a lot of unnecessary flack too. After the heinous sh-t they all had to endure, again, they deserve another shot. Especially Candice.

ETA: Big Brother Canada promo:

Archived