Big Brother Canada

darraholic

• Members

LMAO. I agree about Emmett and Jillbot. Very overrated. Especially Emmett. Did anyone watch him on the Side Show? Painful. Very painful. And poor Jillbot was STUCK IN THE AUDIENCE. LMAO. And she barely said anything to Neda.

Adel's really let this game go to his head. I really wish they'd target him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL. Sabrina is such a screamer and a cryer. I can't help but laugh.

Jon was so loud and obnoxious and cocky in that veto competition. But I absolutely LOVE the board game veto comp! That was really different. I loved it.

Booo Heather getting evicted :( During Sabrina's HOH too! LOL. I'm so glad Arisa told Heather she had fans and was well liked. I loved Heather. It's too bad she didn't have the audience to cheer for her when she was evicted.

Can't believe the finale is tonight already! I think Jon will win but I want Neda to win. We shall see ....

• Members

I can honestly say that I didn't feel too bad for Heather last night because she fought to keep Adel last week, & she should've chose to wear that outfit last night in the veto comp, which could've further helped her stay in the comp. She shot herself in the foot.

I have a feeling that Neda is going to win tonight but let's be honest, Sabrina has no chance of winning tonight. Canada hates her, and the only possible votes she'll have is Allison/Rachelle.

Overall, this was another good season of BBCAN, and I'm praying tonight that all the pre-jurors are given a chance to call Sabrina out on her sh*t. I also can't wait to sit back and watch the sh*t storm Sabrina is about to face when she gets out the house. Fans are gonna drag her all over Twitter and past HGs too. She did no justice for herself this season.

• Members

Rooting for Neda but would be equally happy if John won.

IA on Heather. How stupid of her to not choose to wear that outfit when there was so little time left in the game anyway. Did she not learn her lesson from earlier in the season when she was on the block when she didnt take the veto but had the chance to?

• Members

That sh*t was funny. Neda's question to John was flawless but truthful. She did instruct him to do every move he did. IMO, she should've won, but I'm fine with Jon winning. But I have to say that if looks killed, Jon would've been a dead man. Neda was glaring at him so hard during the remainder of the finale....tongue.png Girlfriend was pissed. Between her and Ika's reactions, I was rolling. And people wonder why those two were my favorite HGs (along with Adel).

Surprise of the night for me was when Allison voted for Jon over her precious Sabs because Allison is snowed by this girl. I hope someone puts a reel together for Allison (and Rachelle too) of how Sabrina dogged her out. Sabs played her puppets like fiddles and got personal. Rachelle should really feel stupid because had she stuck and kept Ika, Rachelle could've went further and the game could've went in her favor instead of her enduring weeks and weeks of going on the block and being ridiculed. I still regret though that we voted Allison in over Nate & Scott (preferably Scott). I feel like those two would've contributed more than Allison did. They showed that clip of Andrew doing the "1st 5" signal behind her back while kissing her, and she still wanted to see him afterwards. Idiot.

And I'm surprised that Ika & Andrew made up (he confirmed it last night via Twitter). I'm glad to find out too that he recognizes that being a douche does not get you far in this game. I guess now it's Sabrina's turn to endure backlash. Hers, however, might drive her into an institution.

Overall, this was a good season with a good ending. I'm hoping BB16 is along the lines of this because I can't take another season of racism and people doing what the "house" wants.

• Members

I'm to the point where I'm no longer even excited for BBUS. I'm more excited for BBCan and BBUK. BBUS has become so predictable with its recycled twists and challenges.

I'd like to see both BBCan and BBUS get rid of slop. I love how BBUK has the house guests do their shopping tasks with a budget. It brings lots of tension with the smokers vs non smokers since the smokers want tobacco in the shopping budget. I'll never forget Caroline two summers ago spending the entire shopping budget on chocolate and cookies. It brought some great drama.

• Members

I always say I won't get into BBUS but then I do, so I don't know.

BBUK lost me when they became so much about showmances and started hyping the most toxic of waste, including handing big money to a man who threatened to rape someone. I still watch sometimes but it's so cheap and forced.

I wasn't really that interested in the last weeks of BBCAN (I just couldn't take any more Adel and all the feed cuts killed the momentum), but I'm glad Jon won. He won all the comps he had to win, he was a great social player, and for all of Neda's fury over being cut, she 100% would have done the same thing.

• Members

Neda deserved to win but Im fine with Jon. I cant even be mad at him for voting Neda out since she was planning on doing that to him

Was I the only one confused about the finale? I didn't think there was going to be a final HoH and assumed this final twist was that it was going to be a F3 battle for winner. I was scared that Sabrina could win if the vote for Jon/Neda was split

Anyone HATE the Wakeup Canada line that kept being said throughout the season. Worst line of the season

• Members

I really wanted Neda to win but I can't be mad about Jon. I'm more upset that she got those questions wrong.

Overall, I have mixed feelings about the season. it was enjoyable from beginning to end and there was good gameplay. At the same time, people like Kenny, Arlie, and Rachelle really brought it down. I'm still mad about Ika jeal0002.gif Usually I hate twists that ruin the continuity of the game but Canada getting HOH helped gain momentum. I loved how Arlie got backstabbed right after his big move. I really wanted Neda and Heather in the final 2.

Last season, the gameplay got really sloppy halfway through and this time it improved. Neither finale went the way I thought it would.

It's funny Jon never watched the show. I guess Neda rubbed off on him.

• Members

It was a really good season. I enjoyed it from start to finish. A bit too twisty, but I liked many of those twists, it just seemed to be a tad overkill.

So many memorable players. Unlike BBUS where I can't wait to forget about half of them (if not most of them).

I was tired of Hundo and WAKE UP CANADA. Adel got really annoying, cocky and obnoxious at the end, which was too bad. Jon also was driving me nuts with how arrogant he was getting as well. I'm glad he won over Sabrina but I won't lie that I totally turned off the live feed of the finale once Neda was voted out. She masterminded that game and deserved to win, but it did make for a great last moment, even though I wasn't completely shocked either.

Heather was awesome. I so hope we see her play again someday. Ika was also fabulous but I think she let the popularity go a bit to her head.

I was most disappointed in Allison. What potential she seemed to have and then NOTHING. Just awful. Though I did love her and Jon getting drunk in the diary room and her drunken meltdown towards the end of her time in the house.

I agree with others who aren't even excited for BBUS. I'm tired of the slanted casting (thanks to Grodner who NEEDS TO BE FIRED, because clearly Robyn Kass has now proven to me she can cast a good season), I'm tired of the slop, I'm tired of the houseguests being catered to, I'm tired of them not doing ANYTHING during the days (they need tasks!), I'm tired of "what the house wants". SO tired of that mentality. I really really really hope this year is different. Last year had the potential to be but it still ended up being "what the house wants" and potentially good players looking incredibly stupid. And you had three of the worst players ever in the finals, and they're still delusional thinking that they are some of the best players ever. Not to mention McCrae, a SUPERFAN, sleeping all season and making the stupidest move he could getting rid of Elissa. I also despise Andy. He's awful and desperate to remain relevant and keeps insisting he's this great winner. No. You're not. We watch the feeds. It's like these players just don't grasp we see just about everything and they still deny things we clearly saw. Not saying him, just a rant in general about that.

Survivor Cagayan and BB Canada 2 have shown that you NEED to play for YOURSELF.

I can't ever get into BBUK. I don't kow why. I'll try this year but I just often find it boring. I also don't like the public voting. I mean seriously, how many boring white men have won this show?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived