Big Brother Canada

darraholic

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Heather has been the biggest surprise for me. I've grown really fond of her. I love how she told Rachelle she was nominating her just to mess with her. Rachelle...ugh

I still kind of hate Sabrina for the Ika thing but I don't want her to leave. I feel bad for her because she obviously has little self confidence. She is entertaining with all of her lies. Speaking of having little self confidence, I can't stand Arlie! Ugh. Once he realized Canada hated his alliance, he was all "I've been playing The First 5 this whole time now I'm going to the other side of the house blah blah blah." You can tell he's desperate for fans to like him, but I don't feel sorry for him like I do with Sabrina. I'm glad Sarah knows.

• Members

On one hand, I can totally believe Arlie as a used car salesman because he's so cheesy... but who the hell would buy a car from him?

And yeah, they always try to cast Dr. Will wannabes. They can get real people on the show that aren't playing a character who can fill the role of the villain. There aren't that many good post All-Star villains, but the early seasons had backstabbers that were fun to watch and root for.

Archived