Big Brother Canada

darraholic

• Members

It was for a safety issue. Sabrina had caused such an uproar that morning and went into the DR, demanding Ika be expelled for threatening her. Seeing this could escalate (especially after letter-gate), the producers stepped in and read a transcript of the fight to the them. Sabrina looked like a moron for the remainder of the day; meanwhile, her own alliance (Arlie and Sarah) were plotting her demise, and thinking it was time for her to go in the near future because she's detrimental.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That solidified her as a liar in the house. People suspected it before but them rereading the fight did her in; she did her own self in, thinking they'd get rid of Ika when she's clearly about to go home and serves no real threat. Sabrina is just intimidated by Ika and is pissed that Ika called her out for what she is ... a snake.

But I cannot wait so see her on the block against one of her friends. She's gonna toss them all under the bus to stay, even though the house plans on keeping her over Kenny/Andrew anyways. Sabrina will be shunned like she had Adel, Paul, Anick, Kyle, and Ika when she spills the tea. Rachelle will look stupid because she'll be picked off by Heather (in due time) because she loathes her. Andrew will be target #1, and Allison will jump ship and try and get her head in the game, but fails to realize that she's at the top of the list to go next too.

• Members

Im watching it and glad Andrew's ass was eliminated and bc of Canada no less. He really irked me.

I haven't been a Kenny fan in recent weeks but his story about his sexuality got to me. I hope he comes out bc I thought it was inappropriate of him to use his sexuality to get ahead. Its very sleazy

Loved how one by one his alliance was eliminated in that HoH comp. I hate how they didn't show the outcome at the end of the show. Ugh! That type of stuff shouldn't only be reserved for endurance ones

• Members

I still don't get Kenny's appeal. He's so forced and so boring. Granted most of the guys are (Adel is trying way too hard and Jon and Arlie are so OTT), but at least Adel and Jon have some basic charisma and don't go around like assholes all the time.

I do think Sabrina is entertaining, in a trainwreck way.

• Members

I feel that the ONLY true charismatic character this season was Ika. When she was evicted, the show has become stale. She could've been the perfect foil for Andrew/Kenny, and I feel that production should've pulled out all stops (i.e. a Diamond POV or have Canada save her or Heather a la Suzette s1) to keep her. Hell, the should've put her in the War Room along with Andrew and the next evicted HG and have Canada vote back in someone, which would've been Ika most likely. Though I love Adel & Jon, I agree that they do come of as forced. And Arlie does too, but don't get me started on that troll....

And speaking of power....

• Members

Ika was a great character. I do wonder about where her relationships in the house would have gone, because she seemed to intensely dislike Heather, so if she was still there I wonder how that would have affected the alliance against the First 5.

• Members

Cheap, I don't think Allison is truly with Sabrina or Sarah and I could never see her using a veto on them. IMO. She's smarter than that, although she was stupid to get in with Andrew. It nearly killed her game.

Ika should have been saved. She was glorious but I have some satisfaction that Canada stuck it to Andrew and that hag.

I sort of understand Kenny's gameplay and honestly, him being gay should have nothing to do with the show or being in the house. I never saw him ashamed of who he was, etc but I still haven't really liked him at all. He's just unappealing and thought he was the best thing ever in that house and his ass got owned by Canada and he probably realized his lie was making him look, yes, sleazy. I'm all for someone manipulating people in this game, but I do have some mixed feelings on his strategy. And the fact is, the world still isn't completely accepting. We can't really judge anyone until we walk in their shoes. I still hate he won the veto and won't be evicted this week. Can't wait for the double eviction. Hopefully the waste of space Rachelle goes, honestly.

Jon's not that bad or too OTT, and comes off as a decent guy, IMO (and remember, he is only just 23 and a college student), but I think Arlie is and Adel definitely takes the game WAAAY too seriously, lol. He's SO into it. Oy. Definitely trying a bit too hard.

I'm rooting for Neda at this point. I think she can do really well.

Sabrina is a hot mess but I appreciate she came there to play the game. Too many times BBUS casts players who are just there to be on TV, imo. At least most of these people seem to be fans and really appreciate being there and wanting to play.

• Members

So that's Rachelle.

I think this cast also has a number of people who were there to be on TV (Ika, as entertaining as she was, seemed to be cast far more for TV presence than for any game ability), but any of them have been weeded out or have had to adapt.

The show in a way needs Sabrina, because she's annoying, but not too horrible. Others, like Kenny, cross that line into being too horrible and personally unlikeable. He reminds me so much of Frank from BB14. On paper his casting may make sense (he has goofy hair! he has a secret1!1!) but he's not just thuddingly dull, he's oppressive and deeply unpleasant. He's suffocating. So was Andrew. People like this are fatal to a season. Even now, that bimbo Allison is half a step away from building a shrine to Andrew.

As of now, aside from Sabrina in her group, there aren't interesting people on both sides (most of them are on the Jon/Neda/Heather/Adel side), which there should be to make for better drama. So I mostly hope that most of the remnants of Andrew's group leave next and then things will get interesting.

• Members

In regards to what Carl posted under the spoiler thing

Kenny IS very unlikable. He's also boring. I agree with the Frank comparison. I couldn't stand Frank and you just know he's first on their list for any All Stars. I dread if they do another Chilltown reunion, just this time Boogie and Frank. Yuck. It made me LIKE Boogie and that's saying a LOT. That hag Grodner did all she could to save him. I hate it when she rigs it even for someone I like. Stay out of it bitch. It's obvious. We aren't stupid.

I loved on the side show (I finally got to watch it today) that Arissa called out Andrew for his dumb bitch comments. He was honestly a decent sport about it. I loved Peter calling him a whining bitch. One of the only times I've liked Peter.

I don't see Allison as a bimbo

but like I said she basically threw her game away for Andrew, although she seems to be back into the game. I still like her but her stock definitely went down by like you said, practically building a shrine to Andrew. Remember Chima and Lydia and Jesse and Maggie/Ivette/April and Crappy? Ugggh.

Sabrina's such a trainwreck and that's why I didn't overly hate Amanda last year. You need people to stir the pot and cause drama, honestly, and Sabrina does it without even realizing half the time. Her look as Heather was choosing Have-Nots was hilarious. She was so terrified.

Rachelle is useless, just like Kristen from BB12 (until Rachel finally lit a fire under her boring ass). The problem is though, a LOT of players realize throwing comps and doing nothing IS a valid strategy and too many of them are doing it.

• Members

I love Ika but I can see you're points. I'm sure she did play up her personality. The fact is, shows want you to have that TV personality, which is why I dislike so much of the casting on Survivor and Big Brother and even Amazing Race anymore.

"Let's cast the sassy black girl!" oh wait, we need a "nerd/superfan!" oh wait, we need a brunette loudmouth, oh wait, we need a hot girl, oh wait, we need a blonde girl, etc. Oh wait, we need the token old person ... I mean, you can literally compare casts from seasons of Survivor and BB and they are literally interchangable. I get the casting process, but it's still annoying when you KNOW they cast someone because they "fit a type" which I think is ridiculous. Just find 14-20 people. Don't shoehorn them into "spots".

Archived