Big Brother Canada

darraholic

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

$%#$%#$%#$%@@#$# I CALLED IT!! Why do I even watch this stupid show??? OF COURSE one of the jury members gets to return. Of course! I wonder who it will be. Hmmmmm.......I wonder. I really it when the producers get involved like this. Just let the freakin game unfold naturally. If you're going to bring someone back, make it a competition where there can't be suspicion of rigging, not some stupid "fan" vote. My love for this game really diminishes whenever something like this happens. I don't think I'm going to watch next year. I might also give BBUSA one more chance.

• Members

I agree with London.

BBUSA rigs but they are just as sneaky about it. BBCA are blunt about their rigging. I'm beginning to think that BBCA should've went the traditional BB route and allowed Canada to have the power to vote who they wanted to evict.

Toups,

BBUSA will NEVER let things play out. The last time that happened was BB6 even though they brought Kaysar back by popular demand (and he was sent right back out). Shapiro, the 1st EP, did not rig the game. He didn't do biased edits, and what was put out there was it. It wasn't until BB8 when rigging came into play b/c let's be honest, Evil Dick would've been an early boot had he not resonated with fans, thus Groadbeast constantly rigging to keep him. Since, she does it for the HG that makes her "wet" that season. Unless she steps down, it won't change.

• Members

Or CBS fire her, but I fear she'll have her favorites back so they can have another go at the 500 K cash prize which I am Absolutely SICK of and I don't care how she tries to justify it by saying these are the people the "fans" are "dying to see once more." Um no.

Oh man, BBUS has done it so many times I lost count and when it becomes blatantly obvious with people like Brenchel, Jordan/Jeff and many other I tune the hell out because I'm not here for that. I miss my early BB but I digress this is Canada. I know i read somewhere that they may come back as a visitor but then again you have to wonder WTF would be the point of that?! I think they're doing too much too soon. I mean what season was the first year they actually bought a jury member back into the house? Was it Marcellus' year when Amy came back into the house or did it happen earlier than that?

• Members

BB3 sequestered the first three evictees and Amy was chosen by the house to return.

Last season gave me more hope for BB than I've had in years, but I don't expect that to last. I'll enjoy it while I can (ie, when the show's not on).

• Members

GUTTED! My two favorites both get evicted the same night and this comes after my third fave was evicted last week. That was NOT supposed to happen. It sucks bc two of the dumbest moves were made this week. Topaz throwing the HOH to Jillian and Alec throwing the veto to Peter.

Is Topaz hated? I didnt like the cheers that were given when people voted for her

Oh Peter definetly should have saved her with the veto. He is now all alone in the house but if she stayed, she'd be all alone too. He could have easily convinced her to stick with him with Alec gone. She'd have been someone helping him in the HoH comp bc if she won, she'd have gone after Talla, Andrew, Jillian or Emmett for sure. I think not using the veto was the third dumbest move to complete this disappointing week

LMAO, isnt this your feelings every time yet you still come back every year

And where do you see that a jury member returns? I dont recall the twist being revealed

• Members

Cheap,

Topaz is actually well received by the audience--possibly the 2nd most popular after Gary. There was a huge fan outcry on Twitter when her HOH was sabotaged, and then she was nominated.

And it was brought up on feeds last night Emmett convinced (or threatened IMO) Peter into not using the veto. The move was stupid that even Liza, Topaz's sworn enemy was on Twitter saying that move was stupid.

• Members

Talla talking so much sh-t when she doesn't have power nor has she ever :rolleyes: IA with Jillian in that the other 3 members of the alliance won multiple HoHs and she's won nothing. She owes it to them to sit on the block as a pawn. Dissapointed she went back on that though bc Talla needs to go. Hope either nominee wins veto

• Members

RACHEL! It was good seeing her again. Imagine if she went into the house? LOL

Completely SHOCKED by that. I cant believe Topaz is so low. The crowd was cheering when she was being voted off for eviction so it made me upset. Who the heck is voting for AJ? I cant beleive he got so many more votes than she did. Very disappointing.

I liked Gary but he was a waste to go back in. Topaz has more of a score to settle and would cause some waves with everyone left. I have no idea who won HoH, but I can see Gary going home next week if he loses

Archived