Big Brother Canada

darraholic

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont mind the twist persay, but it happened WAY too early. Thats something that should have happened in a few weeks

what does this have to do with anything? Your comment about the twist being done to save Gary still made no sense since Gary was not up for eviction when it was announced. If anything it was done to keep Suzette, which it did

• Members

Crap, forgot to come back and post. Even if you find a way to cheat I just find it hilarious how open they are to continuously talking about it which in turn calls for people to be pissed off who are watching live feeds and then for BB to investigate and do a redo of HOH. I'm loving Canada for this alone. I can't remember this happening here.

Happy with the winner, so funny!

VERY happy about the nominations. I hope they stay the same!

• Administrator

We should use spoiler tags even for reactions to spoilers - people's reaction to the spoilers can give away information (since we know who people are rooting for).

Gary going back on his word to Tom was great to watch. Last week, I thought Tom was stupid to take Gary down and now it's backfired. I was hoping to see more of the Tom/Liza/Peter "triangle" with Liza having to choose between Tom/Peter. But since it doesn't look like I'll get to see that, I hope Tom leaves instead of Liza. It was also interesting to see Emmitt throw Liza under the bus. I liked his game-talk with Tom in the storage room.

• Members

I was p*ssed with the editing of tonight's show b/c I feel that they robbed Topaz of a good edit. Watching the feeds Friday night (when all this occurred), Topaz put in work and I mean WORK getting Gary to grow a pair and put up Liza and Tom. Originally, Gary just wanted to put up Liza and someone else. Topaz was the one to drill it in his brain that putting up Tom (w/Liza) would be the best scenario. They made it seem like it was all Emmett's idea, which it wasn't. He didn't even want Tom on the block until the morning of nominations.

• Administrator

Oh, I would've loved to see those Topaz scenes! I know the show needs to show the "Who wants to see my HOH room???!!" and the reading of the letters, but I can do without them. To me, they're a waste of time.

• Members

I agree. And most of the time, the fellow HGs feel the same way too. They'd rather be doing other things than going up to the HOH's room to kiss a** and hear his/her letter from home. But Topaz put in work that night before nominations. She even spent the night with Gary in his HOH (he invited her) to talk game and she drilled home that Tom & Liza need to go up. All the HGs swear that Topaz does nothing but sleep but two of the big game changing moments (saving Gary and putting Tom & Liza up) were orchestrated by her.

• Members

Wow, just saw the show and I thought BB was wrong for how they handled the HOH situation. I cant believe they waited till the NEXT day to take it away from Emmett and tell the houseguests what was going down. He never should have been given an HOH room and it was a bit cruel to give it, then take it away and then forbid him and the other 3 from competing again, while also making them automatic have nots. That was rough. They should have reviewed the tape right after the show aired and made their decision that night.

Anyways YAY to Gary winning. Glad it wasn't Suzette or AJ. I love how excited he was. I didn't think it was a good move to nominate Tom at first considering last week but I like how Gary was up front about wanting Liza out ad Tom was just a means to an end to make that happen

Archived