Big Brother Canada

darraholic

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Short recap of tonight's live episode:

One of the first twists of this season is that the houseguests belongings, food, and all the furniture are locked in the vault [what used to be the Secret Room last season]. They must do something later on in the week to win it all. The bedroom is locked too. They must sleep in the living room till then.

Sindy and Risha were the first to be nominated by their fellow houseguests [another twist and very BBUK].

Sindy won POV.

Sindy's dumb ass nominated Pilar because she didn't hug or speak to her enough.

The men are basically in another sausagefest alliance for now. Hopefully, Johnny or Godfrey will bust it up.

The hgs will vote on Wednesday but their votes are moot. Canada's vote is the one that will determine who goes first. Off edit alone, Risha is going to end up staying.

Feeds will be cut on Wednesday after the live show.

• Members

Sindy with an S...so annoying how she kept introducing herself as such

Bobby is kind of ugly in a hot kind of way. I cant describe it bc I really dont find him all that attractive in the face, but at the same time I dont care

Pilar was annoying in her intro video but she seemed more reserved and tolerable in the house. I dont like that she and the other lady are nominated as they look like they could be big personalities

• Members

watching right now and upset too bc she had more personality and looked like she could cause some drama later on. Pilar was bland as you mention. BTW, was I the only one that thought Risha looked like Charlize Theron?

Sindy with an S is really 25? I call a lie bc I thought she was closer to 40 when her pic was put up with no age

Johnny is too extra for me. I found him a bit annoying. Early fave? Kevin. He has my support for now

Archived