Big Brother Canada

darraholic

• Members

I knew Brittnee was going to be the first one out. That comp was not made for big girls

If I didnt love Kevin before, I loved that he "threw it" to give her a hug. Of course he had selfish motives but it still came across sweet

I would have found that timer constantly going off in the Have Not room to be HIGHLY annoying. I dont think I could have dealt with that

Bobby voting Brittnee for nomination was such a weak sauce move. I hope she wins veto and if not, they keep her around. UGH! to Kevin being nominated too. My two faves potentially gone this week. I cant deal

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did you see tonight's episode? Kevin won veto and Sindy practically shot herself in the foot by not being stealth enough. She's put a target on her and Naeha's backs. Sindy is basically going home on Wednesday. It's predicatable. The boys are set on it.

I just hope that Naeha, Britt, or Sarah win HoH. They are the only ones that'll shift the dynamics in the house.

• Members

YAAAS! Looks like Brittnee and Kevin may both be safe. Sindy should have left last week so hopefully they get rid of her now. I LOVE Kevin. He overhearing the girl's plot and using that to turn things around was boss. If he doesnt make it to the end, it will be a travesty. He is very entertaining

I also like Jordan and Naeha is growing on me. Its too bad the girls alliance crumbled around her

Archived