Big Brother Canada

darraholic

• Members

I thought Britt would go for Zach so didnt expect to see Bruno leave but Im not upset with that outcome. With she, Sarah and God playing for HoH, I hope one of them one so that Zach and Ash can be put up

Speaking of which, I hated how Pilli suggested they lie to Britt and blindside her by voting her out. She seemed to revel in tormenting her final days. That whole diaper alliance group came across vile to me so I hope the other half come out on top

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All I'll say is that you'll be pleased with the HoH results this Sunday.

And Pilar did quickly nix doing that as she remembered that Britt was going on the jury and could possibly be a vote for her. So funny b/c the past 20+ hrs, Pilar has been attached to Britt/Sarah's hip since the power has been used.

• Members

This game is Britnee's to lose and Im worried bc everyone I love rarely ever wins. I want her in first place followed by Sarah and Godfrey. Pilli, Ash and Zach all need to see their way to their door. I think any one in the house can win except maybe God and Ash. Those two are playing for second place.

Everytime I hear Sarah talk about her partner, I think lesbian. Is it only in the US that we refer to significant other as bf or gf? I noticed on RHoMb, they also refer to straight lover as partner whereas in the US that would be a gay lover. Sarah kissing on Willow didnt help matters

• Members

I actually think that Godfrey has a good shot at winning if he sitting next to Ash or Pilar. Britt and Sarah already said if that's the case then they'd make sure he won.

But I do feel that Britt won't win unless she is next to Pilar, which even then she might not win b/c she'll have an instant three votes in Kevin, Zach, & Ash. Furthermore, I see this jury as being bitter and emotional and they won't appreciate that she benefitted from the twist so we can drop Jordan and Willow as votes too. I can only see Sindy, Bruno, and Bobby giving her, her rightful credit if Britt pleads a great case. I'm not counting anything against her b/c Britt might pull out a great plea speech which rivals her great gameplay this season. Sarah has played a factor in her decision, but Britt always drew her own conclusions.

Why does Willow think she got cut?

And I think the partner thing is common outside of the US.

• Members

LOL at Godfrey saying Pilli is an idiot and then we get the scene of Pilli failing to manipulate Sarah. What a dummy. Also what a disappointmen that she yet again quits a competition. She sucks and I hope they clown her on the After Show

Zach is so done. God and Britt is all they need to kick him out.

Those Borat suits they had Zach and Godfrey in with the bright lime green was awful. Man the way BB embarasses these people on tv

I dont know why Ashleigh was twerking when she has no ass

tumblr_nocdsx8hmg1uvbtouo2_250.giftumblr_nocdsx8hmg1uvbtouo4_250.gif

Britt looks gorgeous with darker hair

• Members

Bye Zach! Im glad no one flipped even though they tried to edit it as so. I didnt like that he said he definitely wanted Sarah to win though. Probably same sentiment everyone else feels when in actuality, I think Britt was the best player

YES to Queen B winning HoH! I was so happy for her. Damn it for Sarah though bc she could have won that Veto if she only had gotten more water instead of being tripped up by Pili. Im glad the vote was split though as it put Britt in yet another situation where she saved Godfrey. He better be loyal to her

LMAO! when Willow found out that Sarah voted to evict her. That was beyond hilarious. One of the BEST moments of the season. Thanks Weeping Willow and thanks BB for showing us that jury footage

But the double eviction is great bc we got 2 of the other side out. Now all I need is for Sarah to win HoH and Britt to get Veto. Its crunch time. Ash winning either would be the worse scenario

• Members

Ugh. I don't care to see that person again. Don't hate them but I'm not thrilled. I don't want to see this become a "thing". Why can't they cast a woman from Big Brother to play on Survivor? I can think of several (Janelle, Rachel, Danielle BB3 ...).

http://insidesurvivor.comis spoiling the players for Season 32. Not placement spoilers, just who's on the season.

I also don't know that I care to revisit the theme. The first times were special, the second times, haven't been so much.

Anyway, onto BBCanada ....

• Members

LMAO at Ika's reaction. I didn't watch last night so this is my first time seeing this.

I am not surprised that a certain BBUS contestant is on Survivor 32. IMO, that was always more suitable for him anyways. Big Brother is game made for brains instead of brutes. He'll have more a chance to 'beast mode' Survivor unlike Big Brother.

• Members

Poor Britt. She went out with class. I just wish that she would've told Ash anything she wanted to hear in her plea speech. She should've sold to Ash that she had more votes against her on the jury and she was her only shot in winning. But she played a stellar game. She played fearless, something BB fans wants in their houseguests in general. Had she been on the US version, she would've won HG choice hands down. She got rid of all the big players and got all the bloods on her hands. No one can take that from her, not even bitter ass past BB hgs [i.e. Emmett, Peter, Evel] that felt she was mediocre.

I LOVE how Big Brother threw in one final twist--the final three had to chose to evict one juror member. Just genius.

It was funny watching Godfrey mind screw these girls. Especially Ash, who did nothing all game. You can tell that God wants to strip Zach of his vote. Him and Ash squabbling was hilarious. Ash stood no chance and was getting flustered, hence why God kept sticking it to her. I wish the decision didn't have to be unanimous as Sarah and God could've eliminated Zach w/o Ash's consent.

I'm wondering though does the jury member have to give up their jury stipend too? That'd be f-cked up but so funny for someone like JP, who has been in the house for weeks and would only walk away with the amount he truly earned.

Archived