Big Brother Canada

darraholic

• Members

I'd think they wouldn't be allowed to take away a jury stipend.

It's funny to see someone like Zach still called a better player than her when he booted his own ally. I think we know why he is praised and she's not.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly. Because he's a white male. Had Godfrey pulled the same move, he would've been called an idiot.

I just hate how everyone sh-ts on Britt's game when she accomplished all the moves the wanted. She wanted Graig out, He went. She was the one that saved Godfrey and got Bobby to cast a vote against JP. Not Bruno. She was the one that got Kevin & Willow out--two people that sh-t on her game the whole season and said they wanted her out soon. She got rid of Bruno, who was fickle. Finally, she got out Pilar.

Britt did all the heavy lifting this season and she gets no credit. It pisses me off to no end. I don't see Sarah liking this post game either. I see her chewing into alumni that come for her and Britt's game.

• Members

Godfrey needed to shut up. I can't stand him and his annoying ass. He's the next Jon. He'll win by taking Ashleigh when it should be Sarah or Britt in the end winning the game. Zzzz. Wake me up for next season!

• Members

But Jon and God played two different games. IMO, Jon had an easy path of the money. God didn't. While he was tossing comps like Dan, Dr. Will, and Jun, he still had to have great social game to have gotten as far as he did.

And I don't think that he is taking Ash 1000%. He's said for weeks that she is not deserving to be in the final two. When God usually expresses something, he usually means it.

• Members

I couldnt stand him early on and Im not sure Im a fan but he's grown on me. I liked his crush on Brit and how we almost got two black contestants in the finale and they didnt backstab each other. Overall he was harmless and inoffensive, unlike other housemates. He had a good social game and played the fence well but he really has no big moves to his credit and that could be his downfall.

• Members

But he did have a big game move--he was the one to rally people up to keep him over JP. Even though Sindy told God that she was keeping him, it was Godfrey who went around and pitched to the other four to keep him. He also won a veto when him and Sindy was on the block.

IMO, he played a tougher than Ash and his game was equally as good as Sarah's.

• Members

I could have missed something but I think you're giving him too much credit in the JP blindside. He was a pawn in all of that. I agree he played a tougher game than Ashleigh but he's not equal with Sarah. She played a better game, IMHO. Sarah should win. Godfrey winning won't bother me but it doesn't thrill me either.

• Members

Sarah has said countless times that she and God played very similar games in their manipulation factor and that he deserves to win over Ash. God had a stellar social game this season.

That aside, I didn't like how Peter of all people bashed Britt's game on the Side Show last night. While Britt took it in stride, I thought it was not necessary. Especially, when Britt outlasted his ass. If anything, she should've given him pointers. I am glad that Arisa came to her rescue and reminded him of all her accomplishments in the house. Gary too. And I'm glad that Britt made it clear that she loved her game. Yeah, she could've improved on her social aspect of the game, but she played a good game this season.

I was also impressed with Britt and Willow in the jury segment where they both said that the winner should be someone that played the game from DAY ONE. They were tossing subliminal shade at Ash, who didn't start playing till she knew she was in jury. And based on questioning of the jury, I hope that Bobby loses his vote. He's a f-cking dolt and I don't think that he deserves the honor.

But next season, I need the side show to replace Peter. I'd settle for Jillian, Jon, Neda, or Emmett. Peter's shtick is tired and worn out. It was done better by the originator, Simon Cowell.

• Members

Peter tried trashing her but Britt didn't care. And Arisa and Gary told her she played a great game. And his point was even more moot b/c the audience kept cheering for her. Peter looked like an idiot last night TBH. Britt was on cloud nine. Only time she got emotional was during goodbye messages [re: Sarah's, who thanked her for helping her get far in the game].

Archived